Halloween trick or treat 31st October 6pm uk time until I run out of stuff

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Screenager, Oct 31, 2012.

1. Offline

Screenager Community Member

Halloween is Nearly Here

Halloween is nearly here and on halloween night Afterlife are celebrating by asking you to come Trick or Treat on Piken Square server.

We have lots of surprises in store for those ready to ask.

On Halloween night we aren't asking you to get dressed up, go meet your neighbors or even hand out candy... So lock your doors , close the curtains, pretend you are out all night and join Afterlife for a night or trick or treat.

For everyone involved just find Screenager and shout "Trick or Treat" and wait to see what you get in the mail.

If you are lucky you could win anything from in game candy , to a lump or iron ore or even any of out super gw2 prizes including gem cards, steel series game mats and other stuff that i'm not revealing
    [IMG]

To Find Screenager

check out our twitter feed at
    @afterlifelegion

I will be sending screenshots of my location for you to find me.

good luck and happy halloween
  2. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

Just sent you two in game codes for presents i picked up at gamescom this year see pm
  3. Offline

if you can find me in the next 10 mins you can win shiny shiny big shiny

Attached Files:

4. Offline

Sheebaa Veteran BOON

5. Offline

heh one of our guys got me think he got a t shirt an in game t shirt a bag and a 2k gem card for that one. btw I didnt give my gys any warning and spent most of the time out of guild . keep an eye out for winters day Ill be giving stuff away come then Ive started gathering already :p
  6. Offline

Firoz Veteran BOON

I'll find you next time. I'll have some chat with Saffi, I am sure I will win! :p
  7. Offline

oooh reeeeeeellllllly... fine Il jsut make it a dungeon running competition you pve lover <3