[GW2] Engineer class revealed

Discussion in 'Guild Wars 2' started by F U R I E, May 19, 2011.

1. Offline

F U R I E Veteran BOON

2. Offline

Fallanx Tactical Veteran

fear the turrets too !
    • Rifle Turret
    • Thumper Turret
    • Net Turret
    • Flame Turret
    • Healing Turret
  3. Offline

Blackspear "The Random"

:omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg:

Yday i checked if they add new class yet :D
  4. Offline

Miyo Community Member

so this is a "new profession", not the one coming back? its really weird... i dont like it ... ;o
  5. Offline

Alaisy Veteran BOON

Hah not like we didn't expect it!
  6. Offline

Miyo Community Member

gonna play thief anyway... maybe something will change when they show us last profession :)
  7. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON

The human male's face there looked a lot better in the glue shot clip than we've seen before. Good to see :)
  8. Offline

Blackspear "The Random"

Last one will be Mesmer or something like that (not confirmed ofc). Im aiming for Thief too ^^
  9. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Knew it from the minute I saw the turrets in the artbook and in the art presentation. Looks like a fun class, but without trolling, isn't it just the same as the Warhammer Engineer but with a healing turret as an extra ? Not that that's a bad thing, that class was one of the most fun to play in that game.

Guessed Guardian, Thief and Engineer..... if last one is a Mesmer type class, either called Mesmer or just quite blatantly a Mesmer with a rename, then I guessed last 4 correct. Tbh, the artwork in the artbook and the characters in the books was a huge give away to the remaining classes.
  10. Offline

Miyo Community Member

is anyone going to play/test engineer? :p
  11. Offline

Alaisy Veteran BOON

Nah most likely playing Warrior, don't like fiddly classes with pets/turrets. Want to be a powerhouse character that can chop away on stuff. But a ganky Thief sounds pretty fun aswell.
  12. Offline

Maskerad Veteran BOON

Engineers in WAR had a healing turret-ish thing. Just fyi :p
  13. Offline

Miyo Community Member

best thing in thief is that, if melee weapons won't fit me, i can switch to bow and still pewpew around! :D
  14. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON

Fixed it fer ya!
  15. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

/RAWR! Engineers ftw...
  16. Offline

Miyo Community Member

thanks Tvar, my bad i wrote "pewpew", yes, noob should be there :D
  17. Offline

Blackspear "The Random"

All classes in GW2 can be range/melee/support and its the most awesome thing imo.
  18. Offline

Divinitas Community Member

complicated, big weapon, smash.
  19. Offline

Domain Veteran BOON

sounds amazing, but i'm already locked on elementalist :hot:. i dont know yet how they want each class to be, and the extent of their capabilities, but if the need arises (as it often did), we will end up playing most of the classes, depending on the result desired, and this one seems ... entertaining to say the least :p.
  20. Offline

Juggernaught Community Member

Sounds perfect for me.... complicated and very hard to master hopefully...