[GW1] Hall of Monuments help

Discussion in 'Guild Wars 2' started by Blackspear, Oct 10, 2011.

1. Offline

Blackspear "The Random"

Hay guys, im trying to get some points in HOM and i wonder if someone have any minipets or other items to sell that i could use for HOM?
  2. Offline

Tigros Veteran BOON

I have some year 1-4 minipets if you need. IGN: Krothal Snake.
  3. Offline

Specter Veteran BOON

Hey blackspear i got some minis for u :) IGN: Specter Dark Side
    problem is, i only play mostly at late night, so i dunno how you're going to catch me on :eek: but ill make sure to check if you're on boon ts whenever i log in :)
  4. Offline

Blackspear "The Random"

Playing at night is normal for me now so Its not the problem :)

Also if there are any ppl that still didnt finish campaigns than we can play together. ATM im trying to finish Nightfall and im stuck on EotN mision :/
  5. Online

Acina Admin Officer

This doesn't need to be in the private section and you'll get more traffic/help in the GW section of the forums. Moved!
  6. Offline

SebaZ Community Member

I can share with you the builds I use on my team of heroes. They are the best around and will let you clear everything PvE on your own and with ease :)
  7. Offline

Blackspear "The Random"

That sounds good!
  8. Offline

SebaZ Community Member

Here you go. Just unzip these files in the Templates\Skills folder, then load them in game. You'll need 4 monk heroes, 2 necromancer heroes and 1 mesmer hero for the whole team (you can replace the mesmer with some kind of fire elementalist, but keep the rest as it is).
    The spirit spammer build is the build you must use on your own character. It works with every primary profession, all you need is ritualist as secondary profession.
    Basically all you have to do is plant your spirits, then pull the mobs and let the spirits and minions tank. You can clear every zone, even in hard mode, easily with this.

edit: alternative download link

Attached Files:

9. Offline

Blackspear "The Random"

Thank you very much! I guess i miss many skills and professions but it will help in end game when i finally start farm money :)
  10. Offline

SebaZ Community Member

If you are missing stuff you can learn how to get it on the GW wiki.
    If you have the Eye of the North expansion, getting 3 monk heroes and 2 necro heroes shouldn't be too difficult. If you don't want to get the fourth monk hero, you can simply use a healer henchman.
  11. Offline

Bluff Community Member

is there a Boon Control GW1 guild ? if yes tell me plz, i am playing the game alone and LF a decent guild there :p
  12. Offline

Tigros Veteran BOON

Yeah, I could put a pvp account in there also, maybe we could organize some stuff outside pve :).
  13. Offline

Blackspear "The Random"

There is but im the only one playing rly :p Others are in many different guidls and im thinking to look for one too, but if you want i can invite you.
  14. Offline

Bluff Community Member

nah, dun worry then
    i started playing like 5 days ago and all the guilds i joined was 1man-2man guilds (ofc i leave it at the same day)

i dont want a ranked guild since i am still beginner myself, mainly LF an active pvp guild that do HA,Alliance battles etc..
  15. Offline

Specter Veteran BOON

Think about what you just wrote, bluff. I don't want to be demoralizing, but i strongly recommend that if you really want to do organized group pvp in gw, that first you finish the game and get some nice skills unlocked and then spend some time in random arenas getting to understand the feeling of gw pvp and then go to group pvp.
  16. Offline

SebaZ Community Member

If you're trying to unlock the HoM stuff, then that's not really a problem. The most effective way of doing PvE in Guild Wars is doing it by yourself, with a group of heroes (customizable bots). With a group of well set up heroes and the help of the guild wars wiki, you can unlock tons of stuff in a few weeks.

If you're only interested in PvP, then I think you should follow Specter's advice. Though I'm not sure trying to get into PvP is worth it at this point, especially if you don't already have people to play with.
  17. Offline

Mizou Community Member

if you dont have a team its not realy any good, maybe tough you enjoy it. without spells and gear it will be still very hard.
  18. Offline

Bluff Community Member

@Specter : i am doing that atm 4, on my pvp character i believe that i have unlocked all important skills for the 2-3 professions i use, still doing that for my heros tho

@SebaZ : my pve character is still lvl 15, so far didnt need help anywhere, henchman and heros all the way, still lacking skills for me and my heros tho.

might just give up trying to order SWTOR and keep playing GW1 till GW2
  19. Offline

Specter Veteran BOON

Nice! A good way for you to start, is to take a look at gwpvx.com and check the most popular builds for each gametype, unlock those skills by checking out the wiki.guildwars.com for the locations to capture the elites // quests to unlock the skills.
  20. Offline

Tigros Veteran BOON

Bluff, add me on your flist and I'll try help you out: Krothal Snake.