[GW1] Hall of Monuments Calculator

Discussion in 'Guild Wars 2' started by Katiechops, Nov 18, 2010.

1. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

Check out your GW2 rewards for GW1 here :cool:
  2. Offline

Domain Veteran BOON

I'm gonna be a champion of gods, theres no way around it :p
  3. Offline

Specter Veteran BOON

*cof* domain died 2 times already trying for legendary survivor! *cof*
  4. Offline

Tigros Veteran BOON

5. Offline

Kamasutrah Community Member

meh mines building up slooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowly xD
  6. Offline

Blackspear "The Random"

Ye i think i need some more time to achive something more than 3 points :pP
  7. Offline

I have 6!!!!! :eek:
  8. Offline

Ebel Veteran BOON

I have 3 points... :(
  9. Offline

poor ebel :(
  10. Offline

Miha Community Member

11. Offline

Specter Veteran BOON

well first of all you guys need to play your chars to lvl 20, then we can start organizing underworld speed clears, fow speed clears, etc... so we can all get $$$$. After we get $$$$ its easy to get the achievments... Thats the funny thing about gw1, its much more profitable / fast to farm in team than solo nowadays...
  12. Offline

Mine is lvl 20 xD
  13. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Mine is currently on hold at level 17 or 18, can't remember, got to clear all the new WoW content first. :p
  14. Offline

I think gw is on hold for everyone atm LOL xD because ur all in wow >.>
  15. Offline

Specter Veteran BOON

bleh...
    kama, what class did you make? maybe i should make a post so that ppl that want to start clearing high end areas can pick a class and start getting ready for it (getting skills, items, etc)
  16. Offline

Blackspear "The Random"

Im lvl 20 archer/monk (only 1 healing skill :p) and Im up for some achievments o/
  17. Offline

Ebel Veteran BOON

Got a lvl 20 warrior/ranger but I don't really like that class so I made a dervish/warrior something like glad in Aion. :p

After I got that to lvl 20 I will start farming points.
  18. Offline

lvl 20 paragon / monk ... chanter with spear xD

pete likes my run buff xD but wishes it lasted longer :p
  19. Offline

Miha Community Member

i guess you have to work your ass abit to get the money you need for some titles... but tbh some of them are pretty easy to do... like to finish all 4 campaigns and to do all the missions with bonuses.. to do missions in HM... i sugest you to start with Cantha ... it has the smallest number.....

to do UW or Fissure ... those are hard.. you need to learn how to do it first... i did them afew times.. and tbh never finished UW.. but went and farm... is good money but did that after 2 years of GW...

and if you finish al campaigns you get good money and good wepons at the end.. no need to buy things and you can do it with normal armor.. no need of elite ones...

you can get points from having asura and norn and Vanguard or dwarfs armors.. which are cheap compared to UW one which is like 1 mils gold.. ( the price for ectos is crazy...) or vabian who is about 500k ...

and get everything that drops from the mobs and sell

another tip to get more money.... usually when you go sell a white item or a rune... who has not big value... use identification kit on it before.. you will see that it's value changes alot sometimes... after you do that the merchant can not offer you less than the value the kit put on the item... the biggest difference is with runes...

learn to sell the green items when you get one.. and you do not need....

and now there are alot of winter festival quests... they give good money... and they give items like alcohol and sweets and snowman hats... which can be sold for good money to the ppl who want titles from these.. like Drunker or Sweet tooth or party animal...and they sell on good prices

so there are alot of ways to make money in this game...

have fun guys
    Miha
  20. Offline

Miha Community Member

and forgot to mention.... after you do all the campaigns you can do the War in Kryta mini missions... which gives alot of gold... atleast 10 k and a great weapon in the end...

Miha