[GW1] God Walking Amongst Mere Mortals

Discussion in 'Guild Wars 2' started by Specter, Nov 25, 2010.

Welcome to the BOON Control Community!
You're currently viewing our site as a guest user. or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions - as well as removing advertisements!

1. Offline

Specter Veteran BOON

Q: Do players who obtained the title God Walking Amongst Mere Mortals in Guild Wars get anything special in Guild Wars 2?

A: Yes, the maximum rank of the God Walking Amongst Mere Mortals title will be paid forward into Guild Wars 2. If you have earned this title on any of your Guild Wars characters, you will be able to have any of your Guild Wars 2 characters wear the title as well. GWAMM is completely separate from the rewards that you can see via the Hall of Monuments Reward Calculator.

--
    advice on how to get it: http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Maxed_titles_rank
  2. Offline

ComradeFish Community Member

Wish you hadn't posted this, now I feel obligated to go farm enough moneys to max the PvM titles >_<
  3. Offline

Specter Veteran BOON

We should just organize Underworld Speed Clear runs with the Terraway build :p And for that matter... we should just do speed runs everywhere possible :D
  4. Offline

ComradeFish Community Member

Maybe it'd be a good idea to post what you've got yet to do in GW1 in a thread somewhere, I mean, I've got a bit of vanquishing to do, then 4 out of Party Animal/Sweet Tooth/Drunkard/Wisdom/Treasure Hunter gets me GWAMM - so if ever in GW, I'm up for anything that gets me money or exposes me to high end chests... which means prettymuch anything worth doing except creating new characters ;)

UW speed clears sound good though, and I've yet to kill Dhuum ... XD
  5. Offline

Tigros Veteran BOON

I've got 26 maxed titles on my Dervish, and I could try to max the activity titles, drunkard, sweet tooth, the luxon allegiance, etc...
  6. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

You still actively playing GW1 Tigros ?

Alot of us are just playing it to grind out the HoM so that when GW2 releases we have all the items and such. If your playing it and need a hand to grind out missions..... just shout, I'm sure someone will be up for it.
  7. Offline

Tigros Veteran BOON

Haven't been playing it actively since I've started Aion, and even less in this past period since I've been pretty busy at work.

I wanted to say I'm interested in doing stuff to complete Hall of Monuments also, but was in a hurry heh.

I don't need missions/vanquishes or other things, mainly grind for chests and item identifies, or sweet tooth, drunkard and other titles.

I need the black widow from underworld though...

Anyways :) need to get back to it if I want to finish the Hall of Monuments thingie...