Guys, just in case you're not ready yet:

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Specter, Aug 9, 2011.

1. Offline

Specter Veteran BOON

2. Offline

Shantotto Guest

£17 for a bat? Pretty good deal!
  3. Offline

Allstar Just A "Member"

Just been evacuated from work in Manchester, it's a bit shit though by comparison.
  4. Offline

Fozia Veteran BOON

go kill scum fans for me aka united homos
  5. Offline

Allstar Just A "Member"

United fans are all from London though!
  6. Offline

Maskerad Veteran BOON

I had an argument with a guy yesterday who thought the riots was a seriously good idea and a perfectly reasonable response to the police situation.

ಠ_ಠ
  7. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Many people have lost everything, homes, businesses and possessions, wonder if he would think it was such a great idea if he was one of those people.
  8. Offline

Ceeo Community Member

9. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

You know my argument about violence never being acceptable....
    I retract it when it comes to fucking up those pricks.

Seriously, what's with the American style gangs? The guy who got shot and sparked all this of was fucking armed with a gun?! This isn't America! why do we have to be importing their shitty culture?
  10. Offline

Saul Community Member

Ok first.. Fuck Off Allstar :) I'm a United fan, I may live in Brighton, but I was born in Salford (May not be making my case very well)..

@Fozia what homo erotic football team do you support then sir??, or do you just sit on the gay fence and not support the tribalism that comes with supporting a particular team??:)

I am also on a course this week in London and they made us go home at 14:30 because they feared another load of riots.. I was however impressed to be on the train home with a load of 16,17,18 year old youths, and they were all talking about bringing in the troops and water cannons, etc, to teach them all a lesson.

I mean rioting for a cause is one thing, rioting for a 42" Tv is another. you know they raided 2 restaurants in Notting Hill and stole dinners jewelry and money, etc, and the staff had to baracade the customers in the kitchens. Also there is footage of an 18 year old boy with his face smashed in and 2 people help him, and then politely go through the guys ruck sack and steal anything they can find, the guy was in pieces with blood all over the floor and they decide to mug him.

It's a difficult one, a lot of people involved in the rioting are pissed off kids who cant get jobs and don't get any help, but the looters, etc, just need to be fucking destroyed.

(Edit) Lol Ceeo, you just beat me with that one :)
  11. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

12. Offline

Allstar Just A "Member"

Well, its escalated pretty quickly.

As I was leaving work there was a great deal of noise from the other end of the street where the police blockade failed followed by a stampede (with me walking calmly like a boss amongst it). Since then M&S and a few other stores have been smashed up and a couple of others been torched.

It's slightly scarier than the bomb because we've been anticipating it all day. Find out if I still have a place to work in the morning..
  13. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

Like a Boss.

Anyone take anything and throw it on the ground? Been saying that all afternoon with footage of people taking a brick, AND THROW IT ON THE GROOOOOOUUUND
  14. Offline

Allstar Just A "Member"

Heard a few things being thrown around, especially one guy that failed his reflex save vs the Met :p
  15. Offline

Maskerad Veteran BOON

His reasoning was that at least now the police situation will get some attention and be sorted out.
    I have a favorite quote on the topic... "Don’t understand looting & rioting . At what point do you stop standing up for what you believe in and decide life would be better with a free radio alarm clock?"

Because this is no longer about the police situation. This is people fucking shit up for giggles and free shit. It's disgusting.
  16. Offline

Saul Community Member

Exactly this... scum looking for a day trip to Curries..

I don't think it was an accident that the Sony Distribution Centre got robbed and set on fire.

@Fozia I'll always like you Fozzy, no matter what team you support, as long as it's not Dirty Leeds.. :love:
  17. Offline

Allstar Just A "Member"

People still support Leeds?
  18. Offline

Angelo Community Member

I saw this on another forum, its pretty hilarious :D
  19. Offline

adagio Moderator

I see nothing...
  20. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

For those of you that don't live in the UK, this is what the majority of Londoners are like:

Most people care about the communities that they live in and respect those around them, the majority of people that have been involved in the riots are just idiots that purely want to hurt those around them.