Guy uses program to make Kalimdor

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Fizzee, Feb 8, 2012.

1. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

2. Offline

adagio Moderator

To be honest the other day I did get sidetracked from my mod when I found out I could get stormwind as a complete model in 3dsmax.

This means in theory you could put any wow model through my model tutorial and import it too minecraft. Spent a few hours rendering stormwind in 3dsmax high res glory instead though.
  3. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Looks good, but also looks not to scale, might be poor screenshots though.

I would like to finish our build tbh, but we need more people. Was taking far to long with the numbers we had.
  4. Offline

adagio Moderator

Got a email today about the server being moved to another ip. Servers are being upgraded so I will let you know new ip when I get home.
  5. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

It should be exactly to scale as he basically loaded all the zones into a program which did it all for him. But I also think its lame to do it with hacks! Vanilla SW ftw.

Also I took all the bunting down the other day and fixed the red stone on Tals pokecentre :) the doors work now.
  6. Offline

adagio Moderator

Basically we should have 2 days a week where we get a group of us together on ts and work on it. These days will not collide with raid nights so we can get maximum ppl.

Miss the nights off 8 of us causing chaos in whatever we are doing.
  7. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

I would be up for starting up again and trying to push for a finish on it, but yea, we need like 6+ people who can build and who have access to your other server so they can build accurately.
  8. Offline

Blackspear "The Random"

Count me in as long as someone else will finish this bloody trade district...
  9. Offline

Saul Community Member

I'm still up for doing the Deep Run Tram
  10. Offline

adagio Moderator

What nights are most of you free from swtor raids etc?
  11. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

Mon-Sun for me :p
  12. Offline

Saul Community Member

Any night but tonight as i'm SWTOR raiding..
  13. Offline

adagio Moderator

You only did about two buildings, your mate did the rest :p
  14. Offline

adagio Moderator

Someone see if they can connect to the server please.
  15. Offline

Tent Community Member

Not that I'm whitelisted or know much about minecraft.
    But my 1.1 client claims it's down

Seems to be no service running/reachable on 31765 (if it's even that server you are talking about...)
    (83.222.240.115, I'm guessing you are updating host records seeing your previous post about the ip being changed?)
  16. Offline

adagio Moderator

There's not much to know about minecraft. It's made of squares, you die a lot at the start. You start playing as a group. You come up with stupid ideas and spend the next six months building.

Thanks for the check, will sort it after work.
  17. Offline

Tent Community Member

Hah, I got that far :D
    I meant advanced mods, redstone and the whole server side part of it.
    Messed about in single player a few months back before the introduction of pistons.

Problem is I lack in the creative department ;)
    Maybe I should start playing some more Minecraft it's changed enough since I played.
  18. Offline

Blackspear "The Random"

Well not really, he didn't even touch it lol. Only thing he did was canal and i helped him there.
  19. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

He told me he was multi-boxing your account and you didn't help at all. [IMG]