Guild Wars 2 Development Update by Jon Peters

Discussion in 'Guild Wars 2' started by Merketh, Nov 4, 2011.

1. Offline

Merketh The MerkBot

2. Offline

Specter Veteran BOON

And it's time to change my pants, cause i just pissed myself out of happiness :p
  3. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

I hope they make them significant enough to make a difference or people will just not use them imo.
  4. Offline

Feidan Community Member

They still haven't addressed the bug where you through money at the screen and nothing happens.
  5. Offline

adagio Moderator

They still haven't addressed the bug where it isn't out yet!!
  6. Offline

Specter Veteran BOON

Being significant is indeed important, but more important than that is being usable. If they make a good interface to support the combo system, then people will use them, even if the benefits aren't thaaaaat gamebreaking...\

I dunno if you guys that havent played GW1 noticed the tab-targeting system, but its a very subtle thing that makes a LOT of difference in the gameplay.
    For example:
    Aion tab-targetting is so weird that it almost looks like it's random.
    Guildwars tab-targetting follows a specific order and remembers that order, so you can use shift-tab to go back to previous targets, and so on. Even if they change positions. This had a huge impact when playing mesmer or ranger for example, where you had to tab to monks to place a diversion and then go back to the previous target and continue shutting him down.
  7. Offline

Feidan Community Member

Can you set a 2nd focus target in GW2 right now? Also I remember minion apocalypse in random arenas being more of a hindrance to targeting then anything else, one annoying month :cold:
  8. Offline

Hasky Community Member

i also hope for the 2nd target.... btw ... combos sounds like magika ...ahaha
    what if bad combos make the group explode ?! ?lol wuold be awesome ! ahahah