Guild Wars 2 April Beta Event

Discussion in 'Guild Wars 2' started by Acina, Apr 26, 2012.

1. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

[IMG]

So this is the moment you have all been waiting for, after much careful consideration and considerable use of a Ouija board we have picked the server that will host BOON Control for this and all upcoming beta weekends:

Whiteside Ridge

As a reminder this weekends beta event starts on Friday 27th April at 8pm BST (London time) and will last through the weekend, ending on Monday 30th April at 8am BST (London time) a mere 60 hours later.

During the weekend BOON will be filming and streaming World vs World and the Ascalonian Catacombs, as well as all the usual. We look forward to meeting you all on the battlefield!
  2. Offline

Xom Veteran BOON

Oh yeah!
  3. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

[IMG]
  4. Offline

Feidan Community Member

Its time.
  5. Offline

Karasu Community Member

Thanks! I haven't checked the list on guru (down for forum upgrade) but we're bound to have a lot of players from Reddit and some of the Israeli community with us.

Anyone know what server other large alliances/guilds picked?
  6. Offline

Huupet Community Member

Hi there :) First max pvp rank, go go! BOON DA BEST :)
  7. Offline

Jon Paul Community Member

White side ridge, i like it :p its no ring of fire :p but I cant wait :p
  8. Offline

Scarface Community Member

blacktide is full and im in Whiteside Ridge confused ! :confused:
  9. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

The best we can suggest is to use your gems to transfer server.
    ATM many of us can't even log in.

TO BUY GEMS
    -you get 2000 free, but to claim them you will need to go ingame and click "o" then buy gems. You will be charged £1 but it will be refunded immediately.

it costs 1800 to transfer so It's understandable if you'd rather not.

It's all a bit fucked up which is a shame. I think TERA may get played more than intended this weekend.
  10. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

Ok, so as Blacktide is a wee bit full we will be asking those that started off there to do as Fizzee posted above and move to Whiteside Ridge, sorry folks beer is on me when we meet up in Poland :)
  11. Offline

Fozia Veteran BOON

pay my plane fee and ill meet u there :p
  12. Offline

Angelo Community Member