Guild Wars 2: 60 Reasons

Discussion in 'Guild Wars 2' started by Ave, May 17, 2011.

1. Offline

Ave Community Member

...In 60 seconds.

2. Offline

Alaisy Veteran BOON

Meh! plenty of reasons to play GW2, but alot of those reasons in that video don't make it any better then other MMO's. I've seen a much better 10 reasons to play GW2 vid that made me feel much more enthusiastic about the game.

ah here it is :p

3. Offline

Blackspear "The Random"

First vid is funny and second is so well done. Anyway GW2 is going to be great game.
  4. Offline

Ave Community Member

wanna release =( maybe do like Cartman in South Park, when he frozen hiimself, before video game releases?
  5. Offline

Alaisy Veteran BOON

Nah you'd be like, wtf that game is awesome!!! When you are mentally behind on the community and they will laugh at you being too enthusiastic about something they have already seen years ago.

Freezing yourself is good for other things though (sperm grows at colder temperatures but not that cold..other reasons). Like waking up at a different time and finding out your country is either flooded or speaks Chinese...(not good) hmm.. cant really think of anything good. Maybe spacetravelling?
  6. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Doesn't that happen in Holland if you just have a long lie on a Sunday ?
  7. Offline

Alaisy Veteran BOON

yeh and then you have wet feet, more often than dry feet.
  8. Offline

Domain Veteran BOON

i've seen that, i was amazed how he managed to show so much in such a short time :p.

i agree with the 10 reasons, but i would place them in a diferent order. for me the top 4 are: 4. lore/story 3. production quality, 2. dynamic combat, 1. Player vs Player.
  9. Offline

Alaisy Veteran BOON

aye different order for me too but I thought he made some good points
  10. Offline

Scorcius Community Member

agree with both upper posts, can't w8 for release :)
  11. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

well i have to be honest i have not been hyped about guild wars 2 until i saw the top 10 reasons video. i dont give damn about all the reasons except the fluent controls and the pvp reason.

if it is true that the realm vs realm combat works the way he says it does just that will make me buy this game. i miss realm pride in mmo's the most and that right there is win my friends!
  12. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

also, awesome English is awesome
  13. Offline

Lana Veteran BOON

Make your wife pregnant, then freeze yourself, hope for a daughter, make her pregnant, freeze yourself, and so on, lets see who can make the longest chain!
  14. Offline

Shantotto Guest

For Dynamic Content read mob invasions ala rift ( FFXI had mob invasions in 2002 fml ), whether it's good or bad depends on implementation not on HAI GAIZ WE GOT DIS COOL SHIT YO. ( sup rift ).

Scaling... so heroics? /blahface. Again, all about the implementation.

The only really positive things you can take are : Sound, Setting ( Cities/etc do look huge which is good, even wows cities are friggin small, ITS A CITY NOT A SLIGHTLY BIG VILLAGE ), the rest is all so dependant on HOW it's done, not just because it's there.

Same for SWTOR, TERA, Archeage, Blade & Soul, etc.