Guard support build

Discussion in 'Guild Wars 2' started by Zaidan, Mar 14, 2013.

1. Offline

Zaidan Community Member

This is a pure support build for the raid its realy shit 1v1 but awsome in wvw.

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?fUAQJARWlYgqCnFSKEfIFSmiVKBtUAQEEmCMC uKQRA;TIAA1CoA

The whole idea of this build is to spam virtue 1 as mutch as possible for the 3x might and aoe burn and bildness+vaunrebilty. if you got 2-3 guards running this perma stabiltie and 25xmight while moving around.
    This might seems like crap build but trust me its not :D I mean since its the age of culling and shit staf1 and just burn the fuckers :)

It will look like this we regrp you pop empowerd (use it on EVERY regrp)
    we start pushing you pop stabiltie and virtue1 and tag as many as possible whit staf1 the first clash
    we call for regrp you pop empowerd and go again now the virtue will start refreshing due to the kills and you just spam virtue1 and keep on going whit staf1

Whit this build you need pvt armour and boon duration runes in it that will mean 60% boon duration = 8sec stabiltie on stand your ground and 4sec stabiltie on virtue of courage witch you can refresh whit renew focus.

Food and stuf you should run Omnomberrie pies and the presicon oil

This build wont make a diffrence if one guard run it but if we get 3-4 to run it lets say one night to try it out it will :)

Iknow its boring game play but the rest of the raid are gonna enjoy me thinks :D

Gimmie your toughts guys cheers / Zai
  2. Offline

Castspellar Community Member

Well the build isnt much different to what ive been running, could give a try.
  3. Offline

Ebel Veteran BOON

Well looking at the build you only got 1 condition removal just every 10 secs, it's nice to have might up all the time but we got warriors stacking and empower for that.
    The most problem people are having their cc'd so I run condition removal wich seems a beter support removing 9 conditions for you and allies in just a few secs.
    http://gw2skills.net/editor/?fUAQJARWlcgqCnFSKEf4ES2jVCBTQsHYUG1RXFcIA;TIAA1CoA

oh and a offtopic tip; try using the sigil that restore endures when you kill enemy so you can non-stop dodge heal aswell.
  4. Offline

Castspellar Community Member

Well, Ebel trait build is also viable since the main problem im facing in this last days is the imobilizing mainly from rangers roots, remove condition is a good thing to have.
    Lots of testing to do...
  5. Offline

Zaidan Community Member

6. Offline

Ebel Veteran BOON

Empower on full duration gaurd should last 18 seconds wich is more then enough to spam it it has 16 secs cd with 2 handed trait see thumbnail, I got 74% boon duration max is like 90% so ye easy.

bah noticed it isnt showing in screenwhile i hoverd but i got 17 and half seconds empower

Attached Files: