GTA V

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Blackspear, Jul 9, 2013.

1. Offline

Blackspear "The Random"

Well, here it is, first gameplay

Looking good.
  2. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

So Rockstar have never before released gameplay videos (none of their games) before the game has actually come out, it smacks of some self doubt on their part that they are now releasing a one!
  3. Offline

Paran Community Member

Actually this look very nice :)
  4. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

A lot of nice ideas, and overall looks not bad, but nothing really shown that made me think it will be anything other than just more of the same from this tired series.

The skipping between three characters thing would drive me crazy too I think, didn't like the look of that at all.

Looks decent, but I will pass because I have my doubts....
    ...being one of them.
  5. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

Don't get me wrong the game will sell millions (and be super popular, et cetera), but I will be waiting until a steam sale or bargain bin job on this one as I did with the previous one!
  6. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Lucky you, I bought the previous one at full price, oh how I cried.

I just wish they would make another GTA as amazing as Vice City. That has been the best one by far.
  7. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

Fallanx and Shaftsplitter are you disagreeing with the "self doubt" part?
  8. Offline

Law Community Member

GTA for me has not been as fun as when it was look down in GTA1 :p you can make it all fancy dancy but turning a tanks turret 180 and firing to go faster down the road was so much fun! :D
  9. Offline

Angelo Community Member

Its a less crazy Saints Row really these days.
  10. Offline

Law Community Member

I love SaintsRow just for the pure nutty flavor it gives. Still not sure if I will pre-order SRIV.
  11. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

they should make a GTA in a new time, this modern theme gets a bit to old and repetetive! I would love to see GTA 1800's London or GTA medieval (lol) just something different! I loved vice city because of the 70-80's theme and i actually liked playing the biker gang DLC to the latest one, was a nice twist.
  12. Offline

Law Community Member

Agreed, If I wanted to play GTA in this timeline id just go outside and steal a car or 2.
    Something vintage or future would be a nice change. Kinda why I may buy Saints4 just cause of the future piss take.
  13. Offline

Littletoe Veteran BOON

I honestly was close to throwing my PC out the window after buying GTA 4 off steam sale, i thought id just you know play it. But after having to log on to god knows how many damn rockstardickwad programs and that FUCKING WINDOWS LIVE SHIT I WISH A SLOW DEATH ON WHOEVER INVETED THAT PIECE OF SHIT. Ill more than likley just download it cus fuck the popo

tl;dr: 5/5 will pirate
  14. Offline

Saul Community Member

Same I will Pirate too. What they really should do is a GTA Total Recall.. a 100 years in the Future type deal that would be awesome...
  15. Offline

Law Community Member

GTA Judge Dread would be a nice version aswell, you play a Street Judge. MMMMM Rockstar HQ is right near me. Time to take a trip and demand!
  16. Offline

Merketh The MerkBot

17. Offline

Merketh The MerkBot

18. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

I fucking hate reviewers... only Kotaku is any use. All these 10/10 and worse, 100/100... are you seriously telling me that GTA V is a perfect game, with no isses? It's a Rockstar game, it's going to have issues!
  19. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

I don't trust any game review site as its my belief they are all paid to print what the publishers want to see, or they are too scared to piss off a big publisher and risk missing out on future titles.

I have played many 10/10 and 100/100 games that were complete and utter dogshit... SimCity being a prime example, so yea, game reviews in my opinion are completely useless.
  20. Offline

Angelo Community Member

Add to that the hype this game has, 10/10 is being thrown about way too easily.