Got your Early Access e-mail? Post here!

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Selenus, Dec 10, 2011.

1. Offline

Selenus WoW Officer

Right, so I don't think we'll be getting our early access emails until monday, but I'm starting this thread as it'd be nice to have names down of who's starting when and then fill it up.

That way, we'll know who's gonna be available on which day, so we can get some groups going straight away :)
  2. Offline

Balmung Veteran BOON

dont get ur panties wet, if i got it right u dont receive a mail until ur actually able to log in to play
  3. Offline

Selenus WoW Officer

It is possible but I think that'd be massively chaotic. I would say they'd come a bit after guild server-assignments.
  4. Offline

Balmung Veteran BOON

it actually makes sense. dont let em know until they can actually login avoids XXXXX ppl login in at the same time. pretty clever if u ask me :confused:
  5. Offline

Selenus WoW Officer

Hadn't thought of that. Suppose it's just inconvenient for people that wanna book time off work etc. Ill be sure to be here at noon on tuesday anyway, I pre-ordered just after they put the stuff up so Im pretty confident I'll be able to get in straight away. Still, thread's here, if it turns out to be useless we can just delete it :p
  6. Offline

Felby Community Member

they are doing guild deployment mails (which server you get assigned) on monday, and they said somewhere on twitter that they wanted to send the mails close to launch to get people (like Balmung just said) to join in waves
  7. Offline

Gurtholfin Veteran BOON

And to confirm... we don't need to download a new client.... the beta one will patch up ok?
  8. Offline

Felby Community Member

if you only were in the latest weekend tests then yeah, no need to redownload
  9. Offline

Gurtholfin Veteran BOON

I was in the first weekend test about three weeks ago and had the client from then. I wasn't on during the latest one as I was away.
  10. Offline

Shaftsplitter Veteran BOON

you'll be fine.

Its only if you had an earlier client that you'd need to reinstall
  11. Offline

Astarael Vertically Challenged

you need to redownload then I think, only the most recent test was the updated version.

...but i could very easily be wrong :p
  12. Offline

Selenus WoW Officer

You won't need to redownload then, no.
  13. Offline

Felby Community Member

14. Offline

Selenus WoW Officer

I preordered and redeemed my code on the 21st of July so I friggin better get in on tuesday :p
  15. Offline

Caladnei Veteran BOON

Redeemed on the 4th of August ... Expecting first or second wave according to this graphic.:censored:
  16. Offline

Hsulf Veteran BOON

Just to note, the graphic doesn't take into account those that actually redeemed the code. I can bet countless people only just redeemed or haven't redeemed yet and preordered ages ago. Still gives us hope ^^

Plus, this isn't a graph from bioware, it's creater by gamer, although it has some cred none of us actually have any idea how they are doing the waves :p
  17. Offline

Balmung Veteran BOON

if this chart holds any value then I proly wont get in till thursday or even friday :( oh well, more work now means i can play longer next week :D
  18. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

This plus they may take into account people who tested (more than just the open weekend beta)

Plus, could be a big wave on 13th and progressively smaller waves.
  19. Offline

Astarael Vertically Challenged

bah, apparently activated mine 27/9, which puts me dead in the middle. hopefully it's like hsulf said. lots of people pre ordered but didn't immediatly apply codes. With any luck this also covers shop purchases where people had to wait for codes to come through.
  20. Offline

Lurch Community Member

hmm they are running things tight, we dont even know servers yet and some guys (not me sadly prob more like thursday / friday ) will be starting tomorrow