Goodbye Starwars video games

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Aspira, May 6, 2013.

1. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

2. Offline

Gurtholfin Veteran BOON

In fairness - most Star Wars games have been pretty bad over the years. KOTOR was good but that was like 2006. X-Wing vs Tie Fighter was good too but that has to be the last millennium at this stage! The MMO was ok.... but to show how memorable it was I actually can't remember the name of it! (although that may well be some alzeimers either!).

Oh wait... the Lego Star wars games were good too.... but no better than the other offerings from traveller's tales (aka all the lego games).

Either way.... for so many licenses in the past....it's not like we're losing an era of amazing games! Can it be much worse!?

Gurth
  3. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

You just know some guy at EA will read this, say "challenge accepted" and reassign the entire SIMCITY dev team to the next Star Wars game.

Why Gurth, why.
  4. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

I can already see lightsabers be exclusive paid DLC content, otherwise you get to play with a wooden training saber!
  5. Offline

Xelendar Veteran BOON

Star Wars Galaxies.
  6. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

lol made me laugh in a meeting with my accountant!
  7. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Oi, get off the forums and focus on your meeting!!! :p
  8. Offline

adagio Moderator

Just got a image of scrooge mcduck swimming in his money.
  9. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

[IMG]
  10. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

Yeah that's the EA CEO after you starwars fanbois buy all their starwars shitty games over the next few years... cause you will!