GOMTV - Off The Record

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Aspira, Feb 2, 2012.

1. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Off The Record is a new show on GOMTV starting tomorrow (3rd Feb 2012). Not sure if you need to pay for it or if it will be free VODs, but I can't see anywhere on the site to buy tickets for this particular show, so I guess it is free ?

Hope it is free VODs as it is broadcast at like 1pm KST so like what, 4am GMT, so no chance of watching that live, lol.

I hope that the "ask the players" part ends up being like the old ask the players thing GOMTV did where basically everyone just trolled Artosis.....

2. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

I missed it due to it being on at like 04:00GMT, but according to this latest post by GOMTV, it would seem you can watch the entire thing for free as free HQ VODs will be made available 3 days after their steamed live.

Very interested to see it as everyone I know that saw it said it was really good.
  3. Offline

Allstar Just A "Member"

Garack Obama, I almost chocked laughing :bounce:
  4. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

I just love how they always troll John about liking Yu-Gi-Oh.

Did anyone watch the new program when it was on live ? I am interested to see if the fan Q&A was approved question only or if we will get to troll Artosis like in the old video in the OP.
  5. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Watched it today as the VOD was made free and I only have a light pass for the year.

I really hope they make the VODs free for the full thing as this really was fun to watch.

Nothing like watching DRG beat a guy whilst he has to use chopsticks to press keys on his keyboard.

Only complaint is that the questions from the viewers were VERY moderated, so Poopfeast420 or Garack Obama didn't get to ask a question, which is sad because I really wish they would pick some of the trolly names.

This weeks episode is MKP, if it does not get made free I will cry as I am massive MKP fanboi.
  6. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Week 2 VODs went live for those of us who bought light tickets.

Week 2's guest was MKP.

<3 MKP!!!

One of his fan game forfeits was to play with no keyboard.... and he was stutterstepping his marines with only mouse better than most people can do with a keyboard. Truly the Marine King.
  7. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Episode 3 - MC dancing, I almost wet myself it is so funny.

Gotta love MC for putting on a show.