GOM TV Project A

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Aspira, Aug 9, 2011.

1. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Was watching GOM TV and saw adverts for something called "Project A". Today saw another advert for it and Yellow was in the advert so I googled "GOM TV Project A" and found this....

http://esfiworld.com/sc2/news/yellow-feature-gomtv-show-slayersjessica-new-agent

I hope that we will be able to get a subbed version of this in the west as the clips I have seen of Boxer's TV show with subs is really good to watch and is an amazing insight into the commitment these guys make to the game.

Hope Yellow makes it to Code A, but either way, should make for a good show.
  2. Offline

Angelo Community Member

Yes I was wondering what this was, would be cool to watch this if it gets subbed. Would be interesting to see how good he gets and how hard he works for it. :}
  3. Offline

Maskerad Veteran BOON

Cella! Please for the love of god let it be Cella coaching.
  4. Offline

Shantotto Guest

5. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

You can only hope.

Cella's stream is probably the best SC2 stream and he rarely plays a proper game!!! Usually he is singing or dancing or teaching people Korean or trolling people in 2v2 games. Honestly some funny shit and, imo, the best stream.
  6. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

First episode is live on GOM TV now.

EDIT: It is fully subbed also.
  7. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Not sure if any of it is staged to make it funny, but regardless, it is pretty funny so far.
  8. Offline

Shantotto Guest

If you like this you should watch Nal_rA's Oldboy series fo sho.

It's all on the tubes.

It's basically the same thing but a 2003 multiple BW winner trying to make a comeback.

9. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Shanto, did you watch Project A today ?

It was actually pretty good. Was really funny and I honestly am hooked on the series already.
  10. Offline

Shantotto Guest

I did watch the first episode ( http://www.gomtv.net/2011gslsponsors5/vod/65947 for anyone looking for it ).

If you do like it, check out the old boy series though.
    I'm guessing Project A is going to be fairly similar to Old Boy. ( Lots of challenges from other players and practice sessions/challenges at team houses ).
  11. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

The preview for episode two looked like he was having a training session with NesTea but the faces were blurred out to keep the suspense.