Global agenda, free agent

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Doodle, Apr 17, 2011.

1. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

The game is free to play now and i thought it deserved its own little thread!
    http://www.globalagendagame.com/

Im about lvl 15 in this game, as a free agent you get a lot less xp and loot when completing missions and pvp objectives, You cant mail or use the AH either. Thats what i've found out when it comes to differences (done like 0 re search about this game)

The game is a mix of TF2 (does remind you alot of TF2 when you pvp) Guild wars and Planetside. If you mix these 3 games you get global agenda in a nut shell. The whole game is instanced just like GW. Its divided in to different domes witch you can switch between. The combat reminds you of a faster paced planetside/tf2 mix. The pve so far has been the common kill X get X etc etc but it keeps you going for the loot and character advancement =P with a simple mission system letting you queue up for instances, raids and pvp (this works well)

Is it worth the free download? yeah why not. but you cant creat a guild in it as a free agent btw. to upgrade is a one time sum of something low cant remember but ive not yet seen the value of doing so but maybe if i keep playing past lvl 20 i will.

Anyone else playing? the game isn't anything revolutionary but if you like a FPS mmo i have not found anything wrong with it so far

Oh and watch these trailers they are lol worthy, made me download the game
    http://www.globalagendagame.com/noelves/
    The 3 top ones about the elves are funny!

My in game name is PeculiarPingo (every god damn name was taken and i happened to be watching the yogcast) No matter what class you roll you always play under the same game tag
  2. Offline

Ketz Veteran BOON

Downloading as we speak.
    Name Ketzoucen.
  3. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

im playing a recon
  4. Offline

Ketz Veteran BOON

I ll prollu start as Recon as well matey. Hope it finishes downloading so we can play like a boss :)
  5. Offline

Alaisy Veteran BOON

those trailers were quite funny, but err I could already see the style kinda looks a eh uninspired. And seeing how the bullets/beams whatever looked like and how they impact makes it feel far too boring :p. I'd like to compare the game to what you think when you hear a Prius driving by. Nothing.
  6. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

i will probably reroll something else so we can start at lvl 1 (or lvl 5, since you do the introduction solo)

alaisy there is a nice feel to the game, the graphics are nice. But i dont see it as a lasting game ALTHOUGH it has a Agency vs agency system were guilds fight against each other (again much like GW) and this is very interesting