getting id request when logging in a character

Discussion in 'TERA' started by VikingGamer, Feb 18, 2012.

1. Offline

VikingGamer Community Member

just got in, just created a character. when I hit the middle button to go in with the new character I get this dialog:
    [IMG]
    I tried putting in the last 7 of my "number", the last 3, 4 and 5. I tried putting in the middle 6, both the middle 6 and the last 7 with and without a hyphen. I am not sure how to put in the whole id. I don't know how to create the first few characters.

Am I on the right track here or does this dialog mean something completely different.

Also, is there a place were you can enter hanja characters and get back the roman keystrokes to create them?
  2. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

I am pretty sure you have pushed the button that deletes your character and that prompt is asking you to type in the character ID (character name) in order to complete the delete process.

You can log a character in by double clicking it on the character selection screen.

Other than that, I think (although this is a guess because it has been a while since I played) the login button is the left hand side button when you have a character selected.
  3. Offline

VikingGamer Community Member

Wow, yeah that was dumb. So, ahh changing the subject. What server is Boon on?
  4. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

We are not on any server at the moment. The guys who were very active in TERA ended up stopping because some are beta testing ArcheAge, and others are busy with the guild in other MMO's in Europe, so we don't really have anyone on the Korean server at the moment.

Your best bet however is to log into the Ellion server as that is the current unnofficial foreigner server (its the one Mystel got merged into).

Other than that, there were some more hardcore English speaking guilds on Yurian back when I played, but I cannot be sure now, but Ellion is your best bet dude.
  5. Offline

Ambereine Community Member

Any boons will play to the european servers?
  6. Offline

Ebel Veteran BOON

I might play the game but still need some more convincing, first CB was a good impression.(except for the lag)
  7. Offline

Specter Veteran BOON

< im playing on european server. Didnt had any lag at all, love it.
  8. Offline

Ebel Veteran BOON

Well the pvp server was lagging freesing and all that shit. :(