Gary's incident day one

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by adagio, Oct 21, 2013.

1. Offline

adagio Moderator

Popcorn needed on Steam forums.
  2. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

Links? Lazy
  3. Offline

adagio Moderator

Short Story

Man decides to make computer game and uses well known quick starter website. First day he gets no money so decides to inflate the quick starter by adding his own money to get up the leaderboard. Game gets released and review codes are sent out. TotalBiscuit get review code and calls it worst game this year for being just shocking in everyway. Two weeks go by and no one is buying the game so the man decides to promote his game. He contacts Google and says TB's review goes against his copyright and the video is taken down. TB's network (Polaris) sees this as censorship on the net and goes mad. The man writes on Steam forums he has the power. TB launches a new video explaining the entire deal and how the man was wrong. Reddit get involved and the games score hits 0.9 on meta critic for user reviews. Most of the bad scores on Meta critic seem to have disappeared. Everything goes popcorn on Steam forums.

forums

http://steamcommunity.com/app/242800/discussions/

4. Offline

Xelendar Veteran BOON

Yeah i've seen twits of TB about him destroying the game industry, didn't knew the whole story but I LOLed my ass out xD
  5. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

nice drama! TB seems mad. I love seeing youtubers get mad
  6. Offline

Law Community Member

I love seeing anyone get mad! Internet Tears are like a fine wine. Goes down so easy.
  7. Offline

Gurtholfin Veteran BOON

Haha watched that video on DailyMotion (only place I could find it). That game is hilariously bad :)
  8. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

Lol.