Games to play while we wait for guildwars 2

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Specter, Nov 20, 2010.

1. Offline

Specter Veteran BOON

Post here the games you guys are currently playing and a way we can get in touch with you on that game :) Maybe we can hook up together and have some fun while waiting for GW2
    (by other games i mean games other than guildwars 1 and aion)

Lineage 2:
    Necrospecter

League of Legends
    Specter

Heroes of Newerth
    Spec

Starcraft 2
    (dont really play it atm, but i would like to if some more ppl would like to aswell :p - my ign is weird, its facebook thingy and i dont really know my unique ID, i would have to check it out)

Team Fortress 2
    (very rarely nowdays: http://steamcommunity.com//id/fbatista/home)
  2. Offline

Dragonay Community Member

What server on L2? :O
    I still play it sometimes.
  3. Offline

Miyo Community Member

RIFT if they confirm my appli for beta
  4. Offline

Alaisy Veteran BOON

Multiplayer games only I take it? if not then I've still got all Assassins Creed games to play, Fallout:NV.

Guess the only MP game I may play will be Red Dead Redemption on my xbox and maybe get the new Halo aswell. But not before I get a nice amount of HoM statues for Guildwars. PM me for my xbox live account.
  5. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

At the moment I am mostly playing GW1, SC2 and some Fallout:NV.
  6. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

Guild Wars 1 of course, although I have a VIP key for RIFT, so will be checking that out in their beta weekends.
  7. Offline

Alaisy Veteran BOON

Well atleast RIFT has Bami as a race!

[IMG]

Chinese takeaway food!
  8. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

What sort of image link do you call that, tried to edit it to get it working and it's just horrid!!
  9. Offline

Alaisy Veteran BOON

its chinese food but nm I made it an URL, wouldnt show the img :(
  10. Offline

Kamasutrah Community Member

not saying what im playing atm it's some free dodgy looking anime mmo xD ... wonsie *yes the asmo sin * dragged me there its all his fault .. i should never have trusted an asmo :p

He is waiting for GW2 also I also know Rodwen is waiting too xD hes on my msn ... dont worry I wont drag angry german kid here :p unless you want me too ;)
  11. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

The more the merrier, at the end of the day we intend for this site to be a community hub, so all are welcome!
  12. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

Dear god man, we need to give you a crash course on how to link images from google :p

edit: also changed your original image, as it seems the auto resize didn't work and the image was too big for the forum frame :(
  13. Offline

Alaisy Veteran BOON

*gasp*, all that for a bami. and yes that looks horrible! Ow so i've checked out the Rift webbie, whats it like?
  14. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

Had a little go at gamescom (read: about an hour), was interesting enough. Its like a cross between Vanguard and Everquest (with elements of WAR). The beta weekends start in December, so will maybe have more information to share then - unless there is an NDA, then I'll have to bite my lip.
  15. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Pfft, Aion is over for us, time to put all the Elyos/Asmo hate behind us and all be friends..... for a while. :p

Nah but as Acina says, this site isn't just for BOONs, it's for everyone. We are going to be releasing some stuff through the news pages over the next few weeks about upcoming events and plans for the site in the future that should hopefully turn it into a community hub.
  16. Offline

Kamasutrah Community Member

I was joking you guys sheesh LOL rodwen is a cool guy tbh just gotta know how to handle him j/k .. I'll pass site on to Wonsie also im sure he will join up
  17. Offline

F U R I E Veteran BOON

If anyone's up for some bf bc2 or just bf2 just let me know :O
    Or even some tf2, even though i didnt play it much :p
  18. Offline

Dragonay Community Member

Could do BC2 sometime :D fun game.
    Im doing some NwN and LOTRO with old friends in Holland atm, its good fun :p
  19. Offline

Kelrak Community Member

I also got myself a Rift Beta key recently. And I guess I could give GW1 a go again if I find a good deal on all the expansions and if I get bored of WAR :p
  20. Offline

Domain Veteran BOON

Hey, other games lets see.

Dota, league of legends and my favorite of the style: heroes of newerth.

i would play CS or tf2, but havent played cs for ages (but its allways nice to return) and never really played tf2 (besides some several games) but i do have the game and i do like it, but somehow didnt stick.

I'm mainly doing achievements on gw, and after i get the 50/50 i will do GvG/HA again, and i do curse you ppl for bringing some good old goals back on top again :p.