Game Testing: official 'invites have been sent'

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Merketh, Oct 3, 2011.

1. Offline

Merketh The MerkBot

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=521940
  2. Offline

Allstar Just A "Member"

brb changing location to France.
  3. Offline

Balmung Veteran BOON

In germany and I didnt get one :(
  4. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

was thinking that, but then i thought "meh"

it comes when it comes, with my luck the moment i change it 1000 invites gets sent to swedish players.
  5. Offline

Merketh The MerkBot

Beta Testing Weekends for Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ began earlier this month and during our first weekend, we invited more players into testing than we’ve ever invited before in a single weekend! Now we’re getting ready for another Beta Testing Weekend, starting on October 7th and finishing on October 11th. With increased invite numbers from the first weekend, even more of you will get to play The Old Republic.
    If you don’t get invited to this weekend, don’t worry. More Beta Testing Weekends will occur before the launch of The Old Republic. To have an opportunity to get into future Beta Testing Weekends, be sure to sign up for future testing on www.StarWarsTheOldRepublic.com and opt-in for game testing.
    Invites to the Beta Testing Weekend are being sent this week. If you are selected, an email invite will be sent to the email address associated with your Star Wars: The Old Republic account. Please add the email address no-reply@bioware.swtor.com to your ‘safe senders’ list in your email client to ensure delivery. If you are uncertain whether you have been invited, login to the official Star Wars: The Old Republic website’s tester page. If you have been invited, the client will be available to download from that page. If you have other questions, please ask them in the official Forums.
    Also, be sure to keep an eye on our Twitter and Facebook pages for the latest updates on our upcoming Beta Testing Weekends!
  6. Offline

Alaisy Veteran BOON

got one ^^
  7. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

A new wave of invites just got sent today october 4th
    Beta Testing Weekend #2 invites

Please note: Invites for the Beta Testing Weekend are being sent over the course of today, October 4th.

• Who was invited: Testers from the USA, Canada and all European launch countries (see list here)
    • What was sent: Beta Testing Weekend #2 invites (October 7th to 11th)
    • Server locations: East Coast USA (all testers)
    http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=521940
    More info here
  8. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

Got nothing, as usual :censored:
  9. Offline

Merketh The MerkBot

I guess the "no invite if you already tested" is still in effect, so Im not expecting anything. shame though, I would have liked to see how much the game changed from early june :/
  10. Offline

Korso Veteran BOON

Hnnnnggghhhhhhhh no invite makes me an angry koala :skull:
  11. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

Don't get too upset yet, there be 11 hours left until the end of the day (Central Time) :)
  12. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

no actually everyone who got weekend acess pass 1 gets invited for the second one
  13. Offline

Korso Veteran BOON

All invites for Beta Testing Weekend #2 have now been sent.
  14. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

Oh well :(
  15. Offline

Allstar Just A "Member"

Judging by the fact that the EU testers will be testing on US servers tells me that the Irish servers aren't ready yet.

So I wouldn't panic too much, I'd expect EU testing to really pick up in pace after they're done.
  16. Offline

Merketh The MerkBot

I was talking about the Magid survey beta that I was in, not the first weekend test.
  17. Offline

Balmung Veteran BOON

on the bright side, i got a beta key for anno 2070 :D
  18. Offline

Firoz Veteran BOON

I have full access to the beta! ^^
    Zero time limit ftw! :p
  19. Offline

Zeraph Community Member

What server cluster? naga shadow or hk/revan?
  20. Offline

Korso Veteran BOON

Yeah you go on and have fun in beta, I'll cry at home, alone, and listen to Coldplay and think about you guys having fun there.