Game of Thrones

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Fallanx, Apr 17, 2011.

1. Offline

Fallanx Tactical Veteran

2. Offline

F U R I E Veteran BOON

Waiting for this since one year, waiting for the book since 5+.
  3. Offline

Shantotto Guest

Never read the books, but HBO series tend to be very very good and the series is well regarded in sci/fant so I've been looking forward to it as well.
  4. Offline

Mizou Community Member

wow looks amazing !
  5. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

Looking forward to this! Sean Bean is an underrated actor who suits these sort of roles.
  6. Offline

Fallanx Tactical Veteran

+1 If you like him and missed it, http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1181791/ its pretty decent
  7. Offline

Nerien "Bad Boy"

Indeed looking forward to see how it turns out, I started reading the book but forgot it home at my mom quite a while ago so didn't finish it but it's really good ^^
  8. Offline

Mizou Community Member

black death was amazing and isnt he also playing in thor now ?
  9. Offline

adagio Moderator

Watched last nights episodes and it seems to follow the standard American program of the last few years. The true Blood effect i call it where pretty girls have to be naked. men hardly wear shirts and a brit actor in the lead part. Just a few points to make.

1, Why is the king the bloke off the tesco adverts :p
    2, casting talented actors has gone slightly ary from the book in favour of good looking people who ahem put bums on seats.
    3, Sean bean has a sword he can hardly lift :p
  10. Offline

Fallanx Tactical Veteran

Well i was not amazed either but it is still very good entertainment compared to average series out there :) Not to mention this is only the first episode ^^
  11. Offline

Domain Veteran BOON

same, and im also really interested on how they are going to "show" certain chapters :redcard:.