Game Deals

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Aspira, Apr 30, 2013.

1. Offline

Xelendar Veteran BOON

20 years ago, Mark Hamill, Malcolm McDowell and other Hollywood greats starred in one of the greatest PC experiences: Wing Commander III.
    Starting today, it's On the House: Download and play it for free on Origin.

http://bit.ly/1kDKrf5
  2. Offline

Valerium Community Member

3. Offline

Thraene Community Member

4. Offline

adagio Moderator

5. Offline

Mantle Veteran BOON

bargain this should keep me entertained for a while, still contemplating starbound ....
  6. Offline

adagio Moderator

Dont do starbound yet. Its buggy and nowhere near finished. Updates are few and far between and they dont have the drive of the original creator of terraria. Terraria solo and with mods is a lot better option.
  7. Offline

Fozia Veteran BOON

Im playing some of the past f2p mmo's we tried when they had subs :p Out of boredom until wod comes out

Anyone able to recall what side we played in RIFT? The high elf dwarf mathosian or the bahmi eth kelari?

The account you are trying to log into has been banned, funny how that happens with games i havent played for years
  8. Offline

adagio Moderator

I think rift is the one I got banned from for botting because it was so dull and boring that I just couldnt do the grind.

Ive done 8 lvl 90s in warcraft but just 1 in rift was too much.
  9. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

My favourite "ban" was Neverwinter :D

suspended.png

Dat dungeon grinder tho!
  10. Offline

adagio Moderator

Mine was when I fell asleep while grinding mobs. Woke up 8 hours later and knew I would be banned.
  11. Offline

Fozia Veteran BOON

Lol used my backup account to play the game again, couldnt wait for the ban appeal to go through, btw what faction were we last time BOON hit RIFT?
  12. Offline

TOMMCAT Veteran BOON

13. Offline

Blackspear "The Random"

Dust: An Elysian Tail is 80% off on steam, go get it!
  14. Offline

Zerathu Community Member

Even if your intial reaction was like mine "eww furries" still get this game its great.
  15. Offline

Thraene Community Member

furries slurp

[IMG]
  16. Offline

Gekido Community Member

Elfs, Dwarfs, Humans.

Anyone still playing Neverwinter? I recently got back to it. Loving the concept of modules.
  17. Offline

Thraene Community Member

18. Offline

adagio Moderator

19. Offline

Zerathu Community Member

I still play black and white 2 to this day, what other game would let me crush people with a giant cow.
  20. Offline

adagio Moderator

That game would have had an amazing modding community these days. Imagine all the designs modders would have come up with.