IMPORTANT Friendly warning.. Stay the hell out of the final zone of Taris

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Doodle, Dec 20, 2011.

1. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

If your quest leads you to the final assualt on the republic do not go to the area in the far west and enter the bunker in the imperial main base

you will be fucked beyond recognition

My toon is stuck now at 0 fps, before hand i did not even have a single fps issue and everything was fine and dandy. more info here:
    http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=50413

So i guess i'll see you guys in 2 days =( im attempting to log in when i get passed queue to maybe shuttle out with the fleet pass if im lucky before it crashes
  2. Offline

Astarael Vertically Challenged

We told you! you have to make sure you turn off all map markers before going in!

I heard everyone talking about bunkers so i stepped into this one REALLY carefully, got the bug, so i just stepped backwards and got out. After that I turned map markers off (unticked the quests i was tracking in the quest log), and then I could enter with no issues at all. Went in, spoke to my npcs and left.
  3. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

Managed to get out after disabling EVERYTHING that has to do with map settings in peferences and removing all tracking of quests and vendors ect from the minimap

phew
  4. Offline

Fozia Veteran BOON

wont matter for me i have like 3 fps standard anyway
  5. Offline

Verin Community Member

If you do get stuck in there, fleet beacon is your best bet.
    As long as you get the casting animation started you should be fine.

Oh, and whatever you do. Do not hand in quests in there, you will get a followup and that will get you stuck again.

For Warriors you will have a class quest in there, but thats in a zone for itself, so turn of map makers (all of them) leave whatever group you are in, and head in to the warrior zone. Once you pick up the new warriro quest, untrack that aswell and walk out. Now you're free to retrack everything and join whatever group you were in.
  6. Offline

shiiiit, didn't think of this. so I can't finish the questline in taris at all?
  7. Offline

Verin Community Member

you can. But you will get stuck, so you have to try to use fleet beacon or transport out of there.
    But if I were you I'd simply skip it. I got stuck there and it took me a hour overal to get that quest, And from the experiences I had in that last quest hub, its near unplayable anyway. Really bad drops in fps all over the place. Although nothing like the bunker.
  8. Offline

yeah ill just put the fleet pass and quick travel on the task bar.
  9. Offline

Gurtholfin Veteran BOON

One of the few benefits of being a lowbie scrub..... this will be well fixed before I ever get there :)
    Of course everywhere will have bored level 50s griefing me... but that's another story!
  10. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

\o/
  11. Offline

Kephir Veteran BOON

i didnt have any issues at all in taris
  12. Offline

Verin Community Member

ye it doesn't happen for everyone.