Fridays boredom question - week 8

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by adagio, Apr 6, 2012.

1. Offline

adagio Moderator

Rage seems to be on the agenda this week. So my question to you is.

What was your biggest gaming ragefest?

Mine had to be in wotlk on the vampiric boss in the citidel. From what I remember, the guild dps struggled with concept on biting someone at a certain time. Time after time someone turned and killed the raid. Finally we got to the landing transition only for the healers to fail. Someone blamed the healers for the nights failures and I went a bit nuts on vent. Probably the only blow out I had in boon. Good times
  2. Offline

Maskerad Veteran BOON

I buy a gem for our enigma to use while we go destroy radiants base. Everyone on their team is dead and cant buyback except Natures Prophet. Enigma doesent pick up the gem, we get backdoored at 10% of their bases health left.
    I have never in my life yelled so much at a person. Thankfully he's Russian, so we're still friends. That game made me Quit DotA2.
  3. Offline

Angelo Community Member

Getting your ramp force fielded by sentries as zerg.
  4. Offline

Feidan Community Member

Now that I think about it I never rage >_> Sometimes I start flaming people but with the same mild annoyance you get from a rock in a shoe.
  5. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON

DREDGION?! Eskobar and Deviltail <3 Balmung can probably confirm :D /eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeemo
  6. Offline

Pauleh Veteran BOON

I've maybe had a few (or maybe just one) but none are as bad as that night we were wiping on patchwerk in vanilla (iirc it was the vanilla version) with my good old friend shai (or atleast his rogue alt counter-part) just hate it when you get a few members from another guild join you (as in fully apply and join the guild not join a semi guild pre-made run with some other guild tagging along) and then 1 pipes up and says something like "in guardians we used this tactic" cause it always makes me think "well your not in fucking guardians or x guild anymore, so stfu you absolute cunt."

Actually thinking about it kinda makes me a little mad but i guess i could be considered the ignorant fuck for not being open to new tactics, needless to say that specific night on patchwerk would not be considered the best adrenaline rush ever ( Aspira ). But i'd like to think that i'm more tame and relaxed now :D
  7. Offline

Hsulf Veteran BOON

this ^^
  8. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Playing random team monobattles and the enemy team getting 4x T1 and my team getting 4x T3.

That is epic rage.
  9. Offline

adagio Moderator

So you never sit there bashing one button saying "I fucking pressed you!!!!"
  10. Offline

Feidan Community Member

Not really. I haven't played anything competitively in ages though.
  11. Offline

Nerien "Bad Boy"

I'm the same I don't really rage, I may brood about really stupid things for a while but never any rage, I keep cheerful and calm most of the time.

I do play dota 2 and LoL that people refer to as rage inducing but not noticed it in me.
  12. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Nerien is a rager, don't believe his lies. He is the most aggressive person I have ever met!!!!!

:rolleyes:
  13. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

never raged in my life.
  14. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

[IMG]
  15. Offline

Selenus Veteran BOON

Being stuck with really bad randoms in dota2. Mobas with randoms = the ultimate RAGE TRAIN.
  16. Offline

Juggernaught Community Member

My worst one was when we tried a new tank in Cata latest raid content.
    A DK tank which is the optimal tank for Yor´sahj the Unsleeping.

After wiping for 2,5 hours without any progress what so ever, and this is a boss we had on farm content mind you. The problem was the tank dieing over and over..
    So after discussing and really diving at the healers we simply asked the tank what he did during the fight etc. And the guy replies..

-Oh im maintanking?
  17. Offline

Sheebaa Veteran BOON

for me was when i started playing bf2...i was the worst player out there i think...i had scores in the beggining of like 0-40...i couldnt believe my eyes i just couldnt kill anyone.
    I raged so much that i started kicking my desk, my chair, my mouse, my everything...and i was even screaming, my neighbours must have raged also :)).
    I got headaches everyday, cramps in my hands, i just wouldnt stop playing until i could kill someone :)
    And i played and i played until those begginer scores of 0-40 started to turn around and i was getting bases by myself and shooting down choopers with engineer with tank weapons :), and finnaly getting banned on numerous servers because of my so called "cheats". I used to play with Tommcat, we ruled every server, ooo the days :)
    It was frustrating as hell in the beggining, but super awsome after some time :)
  18. Offline

Borntodie Community Member

My ultimate rage moment was probly on League of Legends back in the day. I had been doing rankeds all day losing due to fucking morons in my team and I pick my best hero at that point and actually die on the solo top lane for no ass reason and thats the moment I just lost it all.
  19. Offline

Gizmodio Community Member

Watching SC tournaments all day, remembering builds and stuff, getting pumped for ladder... then only to be crushed by some 2 base 8 gateway blink stalker w ith +2 attack that i couldent hold... didnt play SC 2 for 6 months