Found a English Speaking tera guild in KR :)

Discussion in 'TERA' started by Rooster, Jun 24, 2011.

1. Offline

Rooster Community Member

if any 1 is interested in playing tera again, these guys are a small guild but pretty active and helpfull, we gotta stick with our own right :p
  2. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Can't remember the name of the huge English speaking guild there. Might not exist anymore mind you.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Forum Runner
  3. Offline

Rooster Community Member

well the guild that stateofreality was in isn't there anymore, i managed to dig through piles and piles of forums and pretty much pm every single player i found on old forums, 90% of those werent on until i found 1 that was on from some random guild and he welcomed me in with open arms, so far they are great people, and the wolfpack grew by 3 today not including me, i thinks theres like 17 actives so far wich is pretty good imo :) hope you guys decide to play again, Tera is so freakin awesome
  4. Offline

Alarisia Community Member

That's good to hear! I am highly debating on weather to play again, I almost caved in today and started up again but didn't quite yet. I am curious as to what guild it is though? It's good to know there are still some english speakers playing Tera, that makes me more inclined to pick it up again. Keep me updated and have fun!

@Aspira - I think it's either Aphotic or Flawless that you are thinking of, Aphotic was the guild me and Fokkie were in.
  5. Offline

Rooster Community Member

as far as i know, apothic left Tera, and Flawless is down to 0 members, and also since www.terafans.com is down the english community is seperated, hopefully they get it back up soon, since its pretty much the only way all the english speakers can communicate and organize under 1 banner, but like stated earlier, the site is down and that seems to b the only portal to it :/

The Guild i am in is named Shadow Demons and is a European guild, theyr vent has always had multiple people on since i joined. even now at like 4:00 am theres a couple of people on
  6. Offline

Shantotto Guest

I reactivated this morning.
  7. Offline

Alarisia Community Member

I'm so close to reactivating. lol
  8. Offline

Rooster Community Member

state you should reactivate yours, as for shantotto, pm me when your in game, my name is Zanza for my zerker, and RiiN for my archer
  9. Offline

Binzoo Community Member

Hey guys! I just got my account working today, can you tell me the server you guys are on? A screenshot of the Korean characters will do. I looked for mystel but I can't find it.

Thanks.
  10. Offline

Rooster Community Member

yeah gime a sec and il post one
  11. Offline

Shantotto Guest

I'm assuming this is the correct one as it's where I ended up after Mystel got merged.
    [IMG]
  12. Offline

Rooster Community Member

13. Offline

Rooster Community Member

yup thats 1, shantotos pic is way better :p
  14. Offline

Shantotto Guest

That's what she said.
  15. Offline

Rooster Community Member

16. Offline

Binzoo Community Member

Thanks guys hope to see you there. I'm playing now, level 12 xD.
  17. Offline

Binzoo Community Member

Or not I have to make a new char
  18. Offline

Binzoo Community Member

Okay got to level 20 and I was wondering if I could get a guild invite?
  19. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Best talk to Rooster.
  20. Offline

Meta Community Member

Rooster, my Tera in game name is Metafaze, shoot me an invite. I played Tera for a bit and just hit level 11, I'm planning on getting to max level and then figuring out what gear should I be working for PvP wise, so when EU version comes out I can just faceroll to max level and know what is worth working for without wasting time experimenting. It's bit boring playing without anyone that speaks English and also annoying trying to figure out things for 20 minutes by yourself when you can just ask someone a question and get it answered in 5 seconds.