Forza 4 - Guild Tournaments

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Aspira, Sep 22, 2011.

1. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Forza 4 is released on October 14th and I am wonder if anyone with an xbox360 is going to be picking this up game up ?

If anyone is going to be buying it I would be up for some competitive play similar to what Shanto is doing with GT5 where you play the same track and same car and race for fastest lap, or in Forza you can race for highest drift points as it has a drift mode.

They have a "simulation handling" setting that they are adding to Forza 4 that will completely remove all game assists for both controllers and wheels when playing the game. This means that the wheel and the controller with be able to race each other on equal ground without the controller having an advantage with the extra unseen assists it gets. It also means that it should be challenging with this game type on which means we could have some nice battles between anyone interested.

So yea, if anyone is up for it, we can have some fastest lap and drift mode challenges where we use the same car, same upgrades, same track and see who is the best. You will not be required to have an exbox live subscription as the racing will be done offline where it is lagg free, but you will be required to record your lap and upload it to youtube or any other video site as proof you have done the lap time etc. etc.

Any takers ?
  2. Offline

Fozia Veteran BOON

pfft xbox bf3 multiplayer on the 27th fuck yea!
  3. Offline

Shantotto Guest

Pros to Forza 4 : Clarkson voiceovers

Cons to forza 4: Less cars, Less tracks, More arcadey physics as brobox players don't like realism, have to pay for shitbox live if you want to play multiplayer, pc wheels don't work on xbox due to stupid custom USB ports.
  4. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Oh, so you are a homosexual.
  5. Offline

Shantotto Guest

[IMG]
  6. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Buy me a PS3 and I will buy GT5 and play you no probs dude. :p