Forward unto Dawn. Halo 4

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by adagio, Nov 7, 2012.

1. Offline

adagio Moderator

I didn't want to post the halo part in the title as I thought a lot of you might skip the actually series. For those of you with a love of programs like Battlestar Galatica and V this may be right up your street. Yes its to promote the new game, yes some of you may have seen a few episodes but i wanted to post the whole series in one go.

Don't want to talk about it to much until people have seen a few episodes but i consider this to be worthy of a tv series aslong as its without Master Chief :p

Although it has the typical American ending.
  2. Offline

Balmung Veteran BOON

Been following this since episode one, awesome webseries if you enjoy the HALO universe.
    Wouldn't be cool without the master chief though
  3. Offline

adagio Moderator

You wouldn't really have needed to know it was halo til Master Chief turned up. That's why it would have made a great tv series. Quality actors all with previous films and tv shows under they're belts.

Plus until the Chief turned up a quality story with questions still unanswered. Also is there any lore into how Master Chief came about? Now that would be a interesting plot.
  4. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

I watched it and all I could think about was how I wish they would make another Starship Troopers movie of similar quality to the first.
  5. Offline

adagio Moderator

I bet if you watched the original starship troopers today. You would say "wtf is this shit?" then go search online for the three minutes of topless action that people remember the film for.

Then remember that Denise Richards did a hotter film later and watch the scenes from that instead. Then 10 mins later remember that starship troopers had bad acting, Supposed Nazi comedy overtones and bugs.
  6. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Starship troopers epic y0!

Roughnecks4lyfe~~