Forum Upgrade Complete!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tal, Feb 1, 2011.

1. Offline

Tal The Architect

After a bit of a rush, we've decided there were a few too many bugs and issues with the old "new" design of the website. We've tried to make it look a little more easier on the eye and a bit more community focused with topics people are talking about the most.

Sure, we are still looking forward to playing Guild Wars 2 and are definitely going to keep everything updated and relevant... but at the same time we want everyone to keep in touch and discuss the games they are enjoying right now!
  2. Offline

Specter Veteran BOON

<3 !! we have facebook like !!!
  3. Offline

Firoz Veteran BOON

nice forum :D
  4. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Soooooooooo much better than vB4. Loving it.
  5. Offline

Dragonay Community Member

Niiiiceeee!
    Loved the construction picture btw XD
  6. Offline

Alaisy Veteran BOON

All the features work flawlessly and its pretty easy to use, but The Joker scares me :omg:
  7. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON

It looks the old forums again <3 Awesomest.
  8. Offline

Divinitas Community Member

just found the smile page and a :alien: and a O:) attacked a :ninja: and a :slug: while doing a funky :dance: the :ninja: was like :omg: :help: but the :alien: dropped a :bomb: which was just plain :evil:. :slug: was :stomp:
  9. Offline

Nerien "Bad Boy"

Everything looks nice.
    My main annoyance with this forum would be that there is no indicator what page you are on.
  10. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Yea it does. The greyish black band above the top post shows the breadcrums and the thread name is in large white below that.
  11. Offline

Nerien "Bad Boy"

Ah I mean when a thread got 3 pages for example. For me at least the page I'm on isn't grayed out so when there is three pages and I'm already on the third I click on the three just to get back to the same page :p
  12. Offline

Blackspear "The Random"

Gj Tal! Forum is awesome !
  13. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Ah I see what you mean.
  14. Offline

Tal The Architect

I can't really see the issue here. On the left of those buttons you press to change the page it specifically says which page you are on. "Page X of Y".
  15. Offline

Nerien "Bad Boy"

Ah I know thing with me though is since I chain read threads sometimes I tend to focus on the grayed out button right next to the next page I'm going to. I rarely use the next page button due to this.
    On most of the forums I visit that's how it's been done.
    Might just be a thing I need to get used to.

The thing mentioned also is the only annoyance to me about the forum that I've found so far, everything else looks great.
  16. Offline

Tal The Architect

Ok, I see what you mean and I have changed it - does that look better?
  17. Offline

Nerien "Bad Boy"

Yes it looks nice.
    No more will me the idiot try to go to the next page when I'm already on it.
  18. Offline

Shantotto Guest

I was wondering where I'd seen the wallpaper before.

[IMG]
  19. Offline

Tal The Architect

Retro.
  20. Offline

Saffi Community Member

add another colour >_> tis like halloween