Forum Registration

Discussion in 'Tech Help' started by Gurtholfin, Oct 6, 2011.

1. Offline

Gurtholfin Veteran BOON

Tried to register 5 days back and never received any confirmation email to my gmail account. Strangely got the confirmation just now (although it was the 'You tried to register 5 days ago... ' email. Might be worth taking a look at or maybe just a temporary glitch.

Either that or Tal is still doing your IT stuff... which would explain everything :) <pew pew>
  2. Offline

Ketz Veteran BOON

Is you THE Gurth that Tal and Chops are in love with ?
    If so check the Star Wars appliction thread matey :)
  3. Offline

Gurtholfin Veteran BOON

New and Improved Formula too.
    I'm not sure I'll get involved in the Star Wars thing unless you're doing the whole casual malarky option. Couldn't handle more than a few hours a day so might not be enough to get involved.

Tbh I'm just hanging around for a few more years til Katie's daughter turns 18 and then I'll pop over to Scotland for a visit :) ... to Katie I mean ofc!
  4. Offline

Ketz Veteran BOON

You do know that he has a shotgun next to his front entrance right ?
    Mate i know that all the old BOONIES will be thrilled to have you around even as a casual so check your pm's and log on Teamspeak this afternoon so we can all give you a proper welcome back :)
    Adagio and Katie were actually talking about you last night.
  5. Offline

Gurtholfin Veteran BOON

I know how it goes:
    Adagio: "Gurth ..... not just an incredible player, but a great all round guy too!"
    Katie: "Yeah looking forward to meeting him in Scotland in a few years... not sure why he's waiting so long before coming over though"
    Adagio: "Awesome guy though"
    Katie: "Awesome..."
    Katie: "Liked a good forum argument though!"
    Adagio: "That he did!"
  6. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Hmm.... if Gurth starts hanging around again this would take our Irishman count up to two. Does that not entitle us to some sort of government grant ?
  7. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

Uh..... Oh
    Keep us apart or there could be trouble.
  8. Offline

adagio Moderator

When did I become Irish? Although gurth was my 2v2 partner in wow for a bit on his rogue. He made me look good.

@Aspira about the same as we do for having two scotsman. Also great start line for a joke. Two Irish and scotsmen talk on teamspeak.
  9. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

The outcome would pretty much just be.......
  10. Offline

Xom Veteran BOON

Cheers Gurt, great to see you here!
  11. Offline

Alaisy Veteran BOON

Hey Gurth, was hoping you'd show yourself. Nice to see you here too.:D
  12. Offline

Gurtholfin Veteran BOON

I checked out all the other players on the internet... and they are all dicks too (seriously!) Said ... "Better the dicks you know!"
    Good to be back :)
  13. Offline

Tal The Architect

Hey! Speak of the devil!

Hope everything's going well with you :) Catch you on ts some time!
  14. Offline

Gurtholfin Veteran BOON

Aye I got onto it now but I'm stuck in the public channel with no buddies :)
  15. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Sorted you out dude.