Forum Page Layout Has Spazzed

Discussion in 'Website Feedback' started by Aspira, Sep 21, 2011.

1. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

The default forum view page is completely shagged for me.

All other pages are fine apart from the main forum page. (http://booncontrol.com/forum/)

Image of the layout issue shown in spoiler tag below....

[IMG]
    @Tal - Did you break something ? :p
  2. Offline

Shantotto Guest

It's ok for me.
  3. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

It's now okay for me too.

All of us on TS at the time of posting had the issue though so I dunno.... Magic ? :p
  4. Offline

Omnipresent Potato Farmer

It never broke... ignore Aspira. No one on TS had this issue.
  5. Offline

6. Offline

F U R I E Veteran BOON

I got this issue from time to time in the past 6 months, it always fixed by itself.

Im using Firefox.
  7. Offline

Allstar Just A "Member"

Yeah, happened to me once, ignored it and it eventually went away
  8. Offline

Tal The Architect

It spazzes out when the steam site is unresponsive. When they error out it puts in extra tags which screw up the layout :(
  9. Offline

Alaisy Veteran BOON

Hm, just as annoying as that Steam screenshot manager that stays active even when you shut down your PC.
  10. Offline

How do you know it's still active if your PC is turned off?
  11. Offline

Alaisy Veteran BOON

when you shut down = off? shutting down = being in the process of shutting it down. "You've" or "You have" shut down would've made that a successful troll attempt :p

No, it closes all the programs and then asks you to wait or to manually close the screenshot manager. The only reason I ever used that thing was for the summer event, since then its been annoying.
  12. Offline

F U R I E Veteran BOON

I always force close everything as soon as the option pops out (Windows 7) :O
  13. Offline

Alaisy Veteran BOON

I just hate having that window in the first place :angry:, its only steam doing it. takes about 4 seconds for my PC to completely shut down, with steam a click and at least 3 seconds longer!
  14. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

I have never had this happen once. Maybe your PC has a disease ?
  15. Offline

Alaisy Veteran BOON

a steam disease, the event got you 1 lottery ticket for using the screenshot manager (which I doubt anyone normally ever uses). Think I may have found a solution anyway: Option under Settings: Download+Cloud "Open the screenshot manager after games when screenshots are taken." removed the checkmark.
  16. Offline

F U R I E Veteran BOON

I actually like it :O Its really easy to take a ss and upload it to show to your friends and send it without the need to altab.
  17. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Yep.
  18. Offline

Alarisia Community Member

Haha I just had this happen too.
    [IMG]
  19. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Apparently it's to do with the Steam plugin. Whenever it goes down to update the site layout spazzes. It will only last for a couple mins though.
  20. Offline

Alarisia Community Member

Oh interesting. Yeah it didn't last long I jut thought it was funny. lol