For Fizzee >.<

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Omnipresent, Feb 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Omnipresent Potato Farmer

2. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

What
    The
    FUCK.....

3. Offline

Balmung Veteran BOON

dafuq did I just watch!?
  4. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

I need mind bleach after watching Omni's video....
    My video is an actual episode but redubbed and slightly edited.
  5. Offline

Karasu Community Member

^
  6. Offline

Maskerad Veteran BOON

That's just like every MLP episode guys.
    Don't see why you don't think the series is manly.
  7. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

Ok, clearly I wasn't clear enough for you seeing as how you tried to provoke me before deleting your post Tvar:

What you said was inflammatory and as a smart bloke you know full well that you posted it to troll MLP viewers AGAIN.

Flip it around, if I posted on a TOR parody "it's a lolly version of a SW based, generic mmo which some people like" you and your community would be baited.

Technically it's true, but I would be only saying it to get a reaction, or in this case to make a point.

Basically I suggest you stay out of any MLP threads until you are confident you can reply in a manner which better represents the community as a whole and not an infighting community KC has addressed.

As for Acina's post, I genuinely have no idea what he's on about and untill he gets back to me on that I'm going to soft delete both posts so at least he can reinstate it if it's better clear what he means.

I'm also going to lock this thread as it was a video for me, I have watched it, and so now this thread only serves as a platform for throwing accusations at people.

Feel free to PM me if you think something needs addressing.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.