Firefall OBT starting July 9th

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Gekido, Apr 18, 2013.

1. Offline

Gekido Community Member

2. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON

Hsulf(ed)?
  3. Offline

Allstar Just A "Member"

Gave an Hsulfrainbow to be sure.
  4. Offline

Killa Veteran BOON

Gief more unicornshootingrainbow's!
  5. Offline

Gekido Community Member

Well this is different isn't it? You wont have to pay to try ou the game even if it turns out not a game for you... but thanks for the rainbows ;D
  6. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

oh my.. my hsulfed senses are tingling
  7. Offline

Gekido Community Member

They should add reversed rainbow badge just for you guys xD
  8. Offline

Hsulf Veteran BOON

9. Offline

Juggernaught Community Member

Played it during alpha and tbh it started out bland and unimpressive and just kept going the same way, I logged in last week just to try it again, and it sadly doesnt appeal any to me.
  10. Offline

Gekido Community Member

You guys are silly to say the least... Saying alpha was "bland"... ALPHA.

I don't really care if you play the game or not (maybe it's better that you dont), but I had a BLAST during all those beta weekends testing out all the improvements they've made. Logging in for an hour and running around in a starter are tells you nothing about the game really, but hey... you guys can form an objective opinion just from that? Well, good for you! Saves a lot of time, I bet :D
  11. Offline

Angelo Community Member

It does, I did it with SWTOR, logged in played 5 mins, and uninstalled. I know some people on here might have enjoyed it but it was for me, the starter zone has to make people feel confident the game will be any good, if it doesn't then obviously people will give up before they get any further with the game.
  12. Offline

Tumbleweed Community Member

Rainbows!!! one round for everyone on me :)
    in a more on-topic-ish fasion: how is a "shooter with skill-based combat"? like..select the skill, then "shoot" it? :confused:
  13. Offline

Gekido Community Member

You shoulg try it out and see... It's actually done rather well.

Not saying that this game is for everyone. But the thing is that Firefall starter area is just like every other mmos starter area - just doing quests running around, getting the feel of the controls, etc. All the fun stuff begins as you progress further ingame.

And if you do give up at the starter area just shows how much of an elitist you've become. ;)
  14. Offline

Xelendar Veteran BOON

Nope, you can shoot with effect... Bend it like Beckham! :D
  15. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

can you even swim in this game?

Because im not even sure i want to play this if you cant even swim
  16. Offline

Gekido Community Member

Have you seen what kind of suits pcs are waering in this game? Would be totally ridiculous if you could swim in those.

So no Doodle - you cant swim in this game, it's like in aion if you go underwater - you die, but it adds extra "spice" when you have to fight near water and have to position yourself carefuly while using jet packs and such...

17. Online

Blackspear "The Random"

Damn that's some 2020 features!
  18. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

WHAT YOU CANT SWIM?!!!??!
  19. Online

Blackspear "The Random"

You have to wait for Witcher 3 for that :p
  20. Offline

Drexciyian Veteran BOON

How can i be Hsulfed ??? i feel left out