Eurogamer Expo 2011 London

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Astarael, Aug 25, 2011.

1. Offline

Astarael Vertically Challenged

A, Is anyone going to this?

and 2, Does anyone have a ticket for saturday they no longer require, or is extra? I'll pay of course, just left it too late for the saturday.. didn't think they'd sell out.
  2. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

I considered going and saw alot of times were sold out,, I don't know if many BOONs are going but I am sure there are Afterlife going maybe they might have a spare ticket floating about.
  3. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

I'm going on the Friday only.
  4. Offline

Tal The Architect

Went last year. It was fking terrible. Never again.
  5. Offline

how so? what was it missing?
  6. Offline

Tal The Architect

All that's there are playable demos really. Queues are massive. It's not like the bigger events where you can get random free t-shirts and stuff (unless you dance on stage for the xbox).

Maybe it's better this year, but I actually spent most of it's opening hours walking around London, went back an hour before it closed when there were pretty much no queues (the queues at peak time were 30mins+) and played a few things only for it to close 30 minutes early :p
  7. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

People were queuing for like 8hours to play GW2 at gamescom. 30mins is nothing, although it depends on what you are queuing to play....
  8. Offline

ah well, i'm hoping for good things, but if it sucks least I'll have something else to do in london.
  9. Offline

Lana Veteran BOON

Oh there is it, Tal was hiding it from me.

My pc broke first day I came back from holiday ><; just noticed this, it's next week who's going what days?
  10. Offline

i'll be in london thursday and friday night, have tickets for all days except sunday.