E3 Press Conference Schedule

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Merketh, Jun 10, 2013.

1. Offline

Merketh The MerkBot

2. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

Join me... I'll be watching all the way through to 4am (the end of the Sony Conference) as I couldn't make it out to E3 this year :(
  3. Offline

Angelo Community Member

Loving the Microsoft fails so far, for example when showing gameplay of Dead Rising 3 on the Xbox One, you over heard a windows error in the background.
  4. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

They haven't had much luck with the sound so far!
  5. Offline

Undeadmonkey Veteran BOON

The awkwardness of the BF4 was rather funny ^_^
  6. Offline

Angelo Community Member

Xbox One £429, €499 and $499, thats fucking hilarious.
  7. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

I was at work so missed it.

Other than the price, which is fucking hilarious (and even more hilarious when you convert it back to dollars), their pathetic attempt at trying to make XBL seem worthwhile by giving you 2 games per month (PSPlus gives you 5), and their trolololol Doritos partnership continuing.... anything else hilariously fail-tastic happen?

Looking forward to EA failing horribly later.
  8. Offline

adagio Moderator

Yeah Brits got shafted hard, £429 in $ is $666. We seem to be paying $140 dollars more for the crap.
  9. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

Includes the mandatory Kinect 2 (around £100).

PS3 Launched at: £399 ($499) - although discounted down to £399 within the first 60 days
    360 Launched at: £279 ($399) - as with the previous Xbox, M$ sold it at a loss (not as big a loss as the Xbox)
  10. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

VAT
  11. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

Just looking at the Playstation store on my PS3 I can download 11 free games (3 on Vita), they change between 3 and 5 of them a month, so you can always get between 8 and 11 free (well with a Plus Sub)
  12. Offline

adagio Moderator

The PS3 launched with Bluray which at the time had astronomical costs. Literally you couldn't buy a bluray player when the ps3 launched for anywhere near £300. Plus i bet you the amd chips cost a fraction of what the emotion processor did to produce.
  13. Offline

Angelo Community Member

Hey you forget their partnership with mountain dew!

Oh and Battlefield has a map pack DLC before the games out.
  14. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Same company, but yea, beginning to think Microsoft is a major investor in some diabetes medicine.
  15. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

PS3 had the BF3 exclusive last time round.
  16. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

17. Offline

Merketh The MerkBot

Titanfall looked decent, but beyond that was a boring conference. MS will surely be a contender for worst one this year.
  18. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Next years worst company in America will be a close final between EA and Microsoft.
  19. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

TitanFall is coming to PC as well :)
  20. Offline

Angelo Community Member

Oh I didn't know that.

I love BF, hate the concept of having DLCs made before game comes out.