Dragon Nest

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by F U R I E, Oct 18, 2011.

1. Offline

F U R I E Veteran BOON

Aka everything i was hoping TERA could be.

2. Offline

Blackspear "The Random"

3. Offline

Gekido Community Member

oh please... don't compare DN with Tera... *taking Tera's side*
  4. Offline

F U R I E Veteran BOON

Why not? When i heard about the first person aiming and the action focused combat in TERA i was expecting this.
    In the month i played the game though i felt the combat was even more static than other MMOs
  5. Offline

Angelo Community Member

TERA's combat just seems so terribly slow at times, its one if not the only thing I don't like. When they said action focused I was hoping it would be fast paced, but instead it just feels sluggish. If they made attacks faster and decreased the damage done, I think it would be much better than the current way the game plays, But then im not a game designer so I wouldn't know how that would affect the whole game.

Gonna download DN and have a go on it, nothing else for me to play anyway. :p
  6. Offline

F U R I E Veteran BOON

Yea i plan in trying it out too, sadly my HD died 2 days ago and i have a long queue of things i need to download :(
  7. Offline

Bluff Community Member

i tried Dragon Nest SEA with taro,nela,zuri,himi&Seraphin

game is really good, but we did not last long there because of the lag, aiming in pvp sux hard when u r lagging (your skills dont hit your opponents because the projectile lands when he is not there)

i suggest to wait for Dragon Nest EU for better latency and gameplay, officially it shall be out in mid-2012, however, by that time GW2 will be out and every1 will be playing it.
  8. Offline

Omnipresent Potato Farmer

This is nothing like Tera, it's a complete different genre, i fail to see how this, though it looks like an excellent game can be compared to Tera.
  9. Offline

F U R I E Veteran BOON

Of course it cant be compared with how TERA is right now, im just saying that 2 years ago, when i first read about the game and its features, i was expecting something like this. Lots of dodging, fast casted attacks and spells and incredibly dynamic combat.

Two different genres, but if TERA's combat was anything like the one showed in the video i wouldve never considered any other game besides it.