DNS Record for www.booncontrol.com

Discussion in 'Tech Help' started by Gurtholfin, Jul 12, 2013.

1. Offline

Gurtholfin Veteran BOON

Tal

At the minute this seems to be a little messed up.

booncontrol.com works fine, but for the past few weeks I've been having problems with www.booncontrol.com

Looks like an issue with the A and CNAME records and is probably something small to fix.
    Problem reproduces for me from multiple locations and machines.

Gurth
  2. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

i have the same
  3. Offline

Tal The Architect

4. Offline

Tal The Architect

Not really sure what broke it in the first place though :( If the change I've made doesn't fix it shortly, I'll fix it better.
  5. Offline

Nikity Community Member

Hi,

Maybe it's a local problem. If problem persist , you should try to clear your DNS' cache with command ipconfig /flushdns.
  6. Offline

Angelo Community Member

Have you tried turning off and on again? If that doesn't work open and close your cd-drive.
  7. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

Is it definitely plugged in?
  8. Offline

Colbey Community Member

Is this still happening? I remember when booncontrol first started and dns records where a bit dodgy (probably different provider since then, but seems to be an issue that follows). And hi to anyone who might recognise me. Looking at you Tal and KC, though if not = :(
  9. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

To all the folk still responding to this thread, the issue is fixed (and has been since this morning when Tal kicked the server machine a few times)!
  10. Offline

adagio Moderator

I bet you call KC? Seeming as he used to run a tech centre.
  11. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Director of IT don't you know.
  12. Offline

Gurtholfin Veteran BOON

Thanks for sorting it out - working fine again! I'm from the www generation..... can't get up to speed with these young folk with no time to type www. on their urls!