Did they banned my tera acc?

Discussion in 'TERA' started by Zagor, Feb 6, 2012.

1. Offline

Zagor Community Member

OK today i was prompted to enter a username ,pass,kssn and korean name of registered user and i did it and then log in to game .I played 1 hour or so then unexpectedly game closed and when i try to log in game again i got this msg![IMG]also when i try to log into www.hangame.com with my username and password i got this msg![IMG]I wish i could read korean.
  2. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

The error on your launcher means that you have entered your information incorrectly more than 3 times and I assume that as a result you have been locked out of the account.

I have never been locked out of my account for incorrect entry of details, so I am not sure what the procedure of getting access back is.

Maybe someone else here knows, but I am not sure.
  3. Offline

Fokkie Veteran BOON

As Aspira said, thats the message you get when you have typed your account details wrong 3 times. Just waited 15~ mins and you should be able to log in normally.
  4. Offline

Zagor Community Member

well i think than they stole my acc cose i cant log into hangame site also so they must have change my pass and email even that i changed it when i bought a game!
  5. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Wait 15~30mins, if you still can't log in, PM me as I need to ask some other things that cannot be discussed publicly.