Diablo III Beta Live Stream

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by F U R I E, Sep 7, 2011.

1. Offline

F U R I E Veteran BOON

2. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

awesome
  3. Offline

Allstar Just A "Member"

I'll be watching.

But not for the D3 gameplay.
  4. Offline

F U R I E Veteran BOON

Just a heads up, Day9 found out he got the NDA restricted D3 beta (apparently there were several types), so he wont stream for now.
    He'll try again once he gets the unrestricted one.
  5. Offline

Merketh The MerkBot

6. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

im kinda disapointed :( nothing wrong with the game but it looks really boring. Maybe hack and slash is not as exciting as it was 10 years ago

was really looking forward to this one
  7. Offline

Specter Veteran BOON

Doodle, the game only gets exciting when you play it. After you get your first good drop, it fills you up with happiness and then there's no turning back.
  8. Offline

Fozia Veteran BOON

like with every game!
  9. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

We replayed Diablo 2 recently and it wasn't as good as it was back in the day. I hope I haven't grown out of Hack & Slash.
  10. Offline

Alaisy Veteran BOON

Go play NOX and see if you are, it's a different H&S but you'll see if you are tired of the genre ;)
  11. Offline

Gekido Community Member

NOX! Thanks for reminding me about that one... gonna play it along side with Arcanum, these were the best two 2.5D fantasy rpgs for me back in the day... I'm sure i'll love them even now. Just need to clean the dust off of my 17" monitor, cuz i don't want to play in windowed and hate playing with black areas on the sides.
  12. Offline

Mizou Community Member

I was disapointed at Gamescom. yes the game is good, got improvements and so on but it was boring, done this done that and all known. but im sure it will be fun in a group and thats what im looking for. not solo pve gameplay, who likes that anyway....
  13. Offline

Merketh The MerkBot

Yeah that's the problem - D1-2 had the niche pretty much for themselves at the time, but now there's so many other alternatives out there.
  14. Offline

Merketh The MerkBot

15. Offline

Merketh The MerkBot

16. Offline

F U R I E Veteran BOON

http://twitter.com/#!/day9tv

The only reason i would check on D3 <3
  17. Offline

F U R I E Veteran BOON

18. Offline

Shantotto Guest

Watched 20 mins or so, glad I cancelled my pre-order.
  19. Offline

Gekido Community Member

Doesn't look that bad... doesn't look THAT good either. :(
  20. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON

Gief beta key kk