Diablo II - [Classic Gaming Club]

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Omnipresent, Aug 2, 2011.

1. Offline

Omnipresent Potato Farmer

[IMG]

Ok guys its Omni here, back again with another classic.

We're looking for people who fancy playing D2LOD as a group and run through the game and have a bit of pvp on the way.

There'll be no cheating or anything, fully legit. Message me for details or talk on TS.
  2. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Looking out my disks atm....
  3. Offline

F U R I E Veteran BOON

I have everything installed since ages :D
  4. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON

I could play a barbarian (yeah I called dibs just like that there ;) ) for a week or so, sure thing. Btw, we're talking closed b.net characters right?
  5. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON

UPDATE: BOON doing a 3man Hardcore team atm (perma death and loss of character), no deaths so far going strong at lvl 13. Andariel's gonna get it soon. Still time and room for others to catch up if you want to, just poke any of us on TS.
  6. Offline

Specter Veteran BOON

gl on duriel! he hits like a truck if you're underleveled :eek: Also beware diablo's chaos lightning and baal.

things will the hard when you're in hell act 5 and meet up with a multi-shot fire enchanted spine ripper guest mob from act 1 thats where my lvl 84 assassin perished ;)
  7. Offline

Wonsie Veteran BOON

I would be up for it :D
  8. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON

Catch up with us, we're at inner cloister WP where we stopped last time. Open characters, Hardcore, Expansion. Omni playing necro, Furie amazon, could use a pewpew sorc or a pala that knows their stuff (auras ftw).
  9. Offline

F U R I E Veteran BOON

Get on ts before you get started tho :p Need to sort out some things.
  10. Offline

Wonsie Veteran BOON

I'll play a Druid. Do you need a char on normal on hell to create a hardcore char?
  11. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON

We could create a Hardcore toon right away. You used to have to finish the game once or so to make one before, guess they removed that. If slacking in the AFK channel or so, just poke me on TS or have an officer drag me, whatever.
  12. Offline

Allstar Just A "Member"

I almost certainly still have the discs ..somewhere
  13. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON

Cool, then maybe we'll get Aspira, Wonsie, Mizou and Allstar going as well tomorrow then. Almost a full 8man group. Crowded game = bloody chaotic mayhem all over the screen, like only D2 can bring it. <3 Add to that it's hardcore mode, fucking epic.
  14. Offline

You need to complete Normal before you can advance to nightmare or hell.

Also guys if you are interested in this you'll have to come on TeamSpeak and talk with us.

We're playing it legit, so there will be no cheating or character modding at all. Period.
  15. Offline

Nerien "Bad Boy"

Sadly won't take time for this I'm keeping myself busy with Guild Wars.
  16. Offline

My first unique, from a locked chest in lvl 2 cata act 1. Who needs?

[IMG]
  17. Offline

Shantotto Guest

PUT IT ON THE AH MAN YOU'LL GET $10.
  18. Offline

19. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

how do you guys put up with the resolution?
  20. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

I wondered this but there are mods for HD textures, anyone know if this works with the base game for co-op? If it does I may grab a copy and join you.