Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Discussion in 'Blizzard Games' started by Acina, Mar 4, 2014.

1. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

So we are 3 weeks away from the D3 expansion RoS and a lot has changed in Sanctuary since D3 was released.

For a condensed version of the changes check out this official video:

Also right now on the US and EU realms all Diablo 3 characters are pulling an extra 50% experience bonus. This is 50% on top of all other bonuses! (does not include console versions)

If anyone is playing feel free to poke any Warcraft Officer on TS for a clan invite in game :)
  2. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON

Game is finally made what it should have been at release. Kudos to Blizzard for not abandoning this and saw this through and perfected the game to what it is now; real fun to play, good itemization and loot droprates. tldr In Blizzard we trust.
  3. Offline

HardKoar Community Member

So the game fucks everyone in the ass with no lube for over a year between Rmah , shit drops, game breaking bugs/unbalance , No PvP what so ever, lol duels introduced as if it was the holy grail after 9 months from official release , and now ..just because it finally bought some lube : in blizzard we trust?
    Sounds like stockholm syndrome to me =P.

That being said, I agree , the game is so much better now it feels like what it should've been from day one.
  4. Offline

F U R I E Veteran BOON

I've been playing the game quite consistently in the last few months and I have to say 2.0 has really brought new life to this game. Apart for the fixed damage rolls on weapons (especially 2 handers) the loot quality has drastically improved and the legendary/sets bonuses also make more sense with unique properties.
    I can't personally wait for RoS and the new rifts and adventures.

Also until the 24th March there will be a 50% bonus xp buff for faster lvling, which means it's the perfect time to lvl up your alts or to farm paragon levels!
  5. Offline

Koja Veteran BOON

i will try Diablo 3 again, but ther site is down right now any idea when they will bring it up again ?
  6. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

The EU site is up: http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/

But there is normally a maintenance on Tuesdays due to the US Warcraft servers (they tend to roll all the US services into this).
  7. Offline

HardKoar Community Member

On a different note for the ones that liked the game, Path of Exile expansion is coming out tomorrow =)
  8. Offline

Drexciyian Veteran BOON

fuck u blizzard, i bet they stored alot of this shit for 6-12 months and dropped it right before the expansion to shift units, i'd rather play poe or grim dawn
  9. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

10. Offline

Drexciyian Veteran BOON

ahaha but its true they clearly delayed all these feature to get people to back into the game for the expansion
  11. Offline

Kephir Veteran BOON

wich is realy smart
  12. Offline

Drexciyian Veteran BOON

Or dumb if you fall for it
  13. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON

this guy really mad at blizzard for so many reasons
  14. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

[IMG]
  15. Offline

Littletoe Veteran BOON

Oh nnoooooo a company is using a smart plan to make more money, fucking ccuuuuuuunts! Quit trying to make more moneeyyyyyy!
  16. Offline

Adeon Community Member

17. Offline

Angelo Community Member

Its a shame i wont be able to take advantage of those who love to buy items for real money now that trading is being removed almost entirely from the game.
  18. Offline

Drexciyian Veteran BOON

Cos they do douche bag shit like this all the time and you fanboi's still love them, im guessing you all think they didn't fuck up D3 with their bullshit money grab tactics(clue they removed the AH) personally i'd rather they kill off the old games and move on to something new like the did with HS cos they seem to make good games (D2/SC1/Vanilla WoW) then feel the need to dumb down those games in later versions
  19. Offline

Littletoe Veteran BOON

You seem to have a serious problem with Blizzard =D. And yes they actually did fuck up D3, it was a complete pile of shit at launch dont even get me started on the AH. They are however trying to fix it, cant really say if its working since ive not played it too much yet.
  20. Offline

Drexciyian Veteran BOON

The games almost 2 years old, you really think they have been trying? like i said the delayed this shit to boost sales of the expansion, is that smart? yes, are you really happy that you're getting it now when you could of gotten it a year ago?

IDK its funny its OK to hate on EA or whoever all day but you can't say anything about blizzard ooo nooooo