Diablo 3 delayed.. AGAIN!

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Gekido, Jan 23, 2012.

1. Offline

Gekido Community Member

2. Offline

Tent Community Member

So it might still be possible Torchlight 2 will be released before D3.
    Even though that one was supposed to launch last year x_X.

Ah well, guess it's better than playing broken games.
  3. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

I wonder who is calling them out.... Actibastards.... but great to see Blizzard are doing the right thing of realising a polished game and not a buggy PoS.
  4. Offline

adagio Moderator

OMG... are Blizzard actually doing a valve and releasing quality product :eek: maybe they saw the backlash a few games have had recently and thought "hang on, people already think we are shit. lets not give them anything else to moan about."
  5. Offline

Ketz Veteran BOON

Wait, wait, wait...Noone is gonna post here how they are gonna cancel their preorder because we care to know if they do ?
  6. Offline

Fozia Veteran BOON

we dont chancel preorders on quality products only rushed crap <3
  7. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON

I haven't preordered lol. Doing so before official release dates is smrt.
  8. Offline

adagio Moderator

I cancelled my preorder on the fact I was playing the same game seven years ago. It was just the same game with a lick of paint and shiny weapons. In the beta it was bugged to hell and the devs are doing little to rectify the problems. That's why my money will stay in my pocket.

Oh wait this is a diablo 3 thread :p
  9. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON

I see what you did there! I lol'd irl :)
  10. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

adagio - Ever considered stand-up ? :p

I loled pretty hard cuz it is soo true. :D
  11. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

Never cancelled a preorder because of delays, only ever poor design decisions. This actually makes me more likely to preorder. Not that I will as long as Actiblizzard are at the helm.
  12. Offline

Fozia Veteran BOON

actiblizzard > EaWare discuss
  13. Offline

Maskerad Veteran BOON

Yes.

MUSTMURDERKOTICKARGHANGRYPAINHATE

Okay. With that out of my system, legitimately yes.
  14. Offline

adagio Moderator

Neither, both are too screwed up to realise the mistakes they are constantly making. Bioware have gone from a company I loved to how are they gonna screw this game up. They even released a trailer for me3 where a kinect could be used. You just scream at them "finish the game and forget fads that noone will use". Your not sega.

Blizzard have just turned into a bunch of money grabbing bastards. That's all I'm saying about them before this turns into a 4 page rant.
  15. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Yo adagio, I too had grown to hate SEGA ever since the death of the MegaDrive and their inability to make a decent console from that point on.... HOWEVER..... I got Sonic Generations in the SEGA sale in Steam a couple days ago, and I have to say..... it is my GOTY for 2011 since it was released last year. Better than any of the buggy unfinished shit that the other big companies released last year.

If you haven't played it Adagio, its worth getting.
  16. Offline

adagio Moderator

Games was never the problem for sega it was other business interests. Sega should still be top if the hardware markets if it didn't make some stupid choices in mid late 90s.

1-silly addons to the megadrive.
    2-sega Saturn released to early and lacking power to compare to ps.
    3-not realising the arcade market was dying but instead decided to build bigger machines to try to boost the market.
    4-releasing the superb dreamcast to late with little advertising to save the hardware section of sega.
  17. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Buy Sonic Generations and you will forgive them for everything.
  18. Offline

Alaisy Veteran BOON

Wonder what Blizzard is doing at the moment, are they adding more to the game or are they just smoothing things up and doing more bughunting?

The game felt pretty final to me when I played it at gamescom. Probably balancing stuff ala Starcraft they are doing. Either way by the time they release this game it will simply appeal to a whole new generation of gamers that may have missed out on Hack & Slash. Blizzards marketing campaigns always reach a lot of people, and not everyone knows about Torchlight.

Oh shit, I seem to be on-topic here. Better quickly go offtopic. Sega is amazing, praise the lord and may Adagio become a stand-up comedian, hear hear! *cough*
  19. Offline

adagio Moderator

Sorry, I would just be imagining the console market these days if sega hadn't of made them mistakes.
  20. Offline

Gib Community Member

Wonder how this will sit with all the people that paid the WoW annual pass to get a free DIablo 3.