Deus Ex Human Revolution

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Agga, Aug 22, 2011.

1. Offline

Agga Community Member

I've been waiting for this since I finished the last 1 loved it was a bit worried this might get Dragon Age 2 treatment and become a total joke but the reviews are good so far for the console version (not sure if thats good thing) was gonna download the leaked beta version but decided to wait for release should be out in UK on 26th 23rd USA
  2. Offline

Divinitas Community Member

First one was one of the best games i've played, loved it so will defiantly give this a bash!
  3. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

I'm worried about the game. I tried the leaked build and it's very good story etc, but the controls were really clunky and the fov was horrible. If they have fixed this for release and madeit feel more like a pc title then i'll pick it up. If it's still feels like a ps3 game then I'll probably avoid.
  4. Offline

Agga Community Member

I didnt play the 1st one when it came out so when I went back to play it after Invisible war I couldn't get into it as games had moved on so so far by then it felt too dated but I've heard a lot of people say it was one of their favorite games ever, I'm really lookin fwd to it,was well into all the different factions and politics of invisible war
  5. Offline

F U R I E Veteran BOON

http://arstechnica.com/gaming/revie...h-you-ars-review-deus-ex-human-revolution.ars

6. Offline

Saul Community Member

Like Agga I will be getting this for my Xbox 360, instead of my PC. looking forward to it as I loved the original.
  7. Offline

Merketh The MerkBot

8. Offline

Agga Community Member

I've been playing this today and the lvl and of detail in the cities,the interaction with the enviroment and the politics of the story is excellent as good as Invisible war imo but
    that is deffo not one of its good points as Fizzee said earlier the FoV is pretty nasty they have improved it from the beta leak you can tweak it in the settings another 25% out but then it looks like your playing at the wrong resolution from the players hands /gun perspective, the cover mechanic is very clunky and awkward you'll sneak around a corner and come outta 3rd person view only to be facing in the opposite direction from the enemy or miles outta cover and seeing this is heavly used throughout the game they could have done more with it tbh but its still an epic game and if your a fan u will love it.
  9. Offline

Gekido Community Member

Already finished the game on my XBOX 360... it's a good game, but, sadly, has no replay value... atleast for me. it feels like i've wen't trough a 100% of the games puzzles and hidden areas without even trying, it's very linear, even in the conversations the decisions you've made doesn't change that much whith one exceptio in shanghai(no spoilers). The last chapter of the story is epic though.