Dead Island

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Aspira, Feb 17, 2011.

1. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

[IMG]

Game is being made by Techland, they did Call of Juarez and its squeal, and I cant seem to find much information on the game, but it will be released on PC, PSĀ£ and xbox360. It will have multiplayer and co-op features, whether or not it is Left 4 Dead style multiplayer or its vs. AI, I do not know. However I imagine there must be some "PvP" online play in it.

That is unfortunately all the details they have on their site. Release date is scheduled for 2011, no say on what quarter, or if that will be met, but lets hope so as it looks pretty epic.

Oh, and if you want to see one of the greatest videogame trailers of all time, watch this one....... oh, I recommend HD fullscreen......

2. Offline

Tal The Architect

Hmm, this sounds familiar except for the tropical island...
  3. Offline

Fallanx Tactical Veteran

Far Cry gone wrong :eek:

[IMG]
  4. Offline

Alaisy Veteran BOON

Sounds like an interesting play for 4 days inbetween game, I'll wait till its dirt cheap :p
  5. Offline

Fozia Veteran BOON

the devs telling us about the game

lame i dont know how to attach it to the site lol
  6. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Fixed it for you.
  7. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

Have to say I'm very excited about this game. Enjoyed the scenery of farcry and crysis 1, Enjoyed the Zombie hell of L4D/2 and enjoy fps style rpgs like Fallout 3/new vegas.

Also the trailer truly is a work of art.
  8. Offline

Fozia Veteran BOON

hopefully i will be better at this game than i was at dead rising 2 i couldnt kill any of the psychos lol
  9. Offline

Saul Community Member

Wow Truly Awesome Trailer...
  10. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

damn that trailer made me sad, i dont like this game :p