Dawngate ( EA's new MOBA)

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Merketh, May 16, 2013.

1. Offline

Merketh The MerkBot

2. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

I'm out
  3. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

An EA moba.... I predict Day 1 DLC to to be the minimap and first item in the shop to be the ability to right click AT ALL. Both neatly packed away under the convenience (read necessary to play the fucking game) tab
    Called it first
  4. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

To be honest, MOBA does seem like the perfect genre for EA, I mean think of the potential for DLC.

I bet when the EA top men saw LoL's cash shop they were fapping all day.

I predict it will fail, horribly.
  5. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON

I think it's gonna be fab! But seriously what's new with this, another dota1 clone? Or just a "Insert Coin" feature? :s
  6. Offline

Fozia Veteran BOON

we need a good new rts or tbs
  7. Offline

Alaraum Veteran BOON

And what about Rome Total War II ? .. have not played it yet
  8. Offline

Fozia Veteran BOON

Im a bigger fan of the shogun games :p also civilization <3 need newer and better ones!
  9. Offline

Merketh The MerkBot

keys going out for this
  10. Offline

Blackspear "The Random"

Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope
  11. Offline

Drexciyian Veteran BOON

Maybe in a year or 2 EA will have a card game
  12. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

I've had a key for this for... I don't even know, Since it was very new but i've never even redeemed it It never caught my interest really. MIght try the key if it still works...
  13. Offline

Merketh The MerkBot

14. Offline

Merketh The MerkBot

15. Offline

Gib Community Member

First hero ability leak...

Bugman DLC
    Slot 1 - Increase the coins needed by your opponent to buy an item in the map shop by 10% per level
    Slot 2 - Passive induction of global lag spikes
    Slot 3 - On activation logs you off to avoid damage for 30 minutes
    Ulti - Logs all your opponents off but keeps them in game for 1 hour trying to log back in while you batter fuck out of them (then logs you off just before victory so nobody wins)

Victory bonus - 10% increase in the RMT cost of in game items
  16. Offline

Gib Community Member

No really, I know we see a lot of games company's trying to gold plate turds but EA manage to somehow put a turd coat on gold with some of the best franchises out there time and time again.

I'd rather put my head in a woodchipper than gives these dicks money, not that I have too strong an opinion about them ofc.
  17. Offline

adagio Moderator

Anyone really played this yet? Want to get back into a moba and not sure whether to try this or wait for blizzards.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
  18. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON

Smitebrah?
  19. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

If you like dropping trousers every two minutes for overly intrusive microtransactions then you will love this.

Source: Every EA game ever.
  20. Offline

adagio Moderator

A Scottish thing?

Also how far has Smite developed now? It was shocking in the early days. Also don't want to be Tvar'd now that Hsulf seems to have gone awol in recommending games.