Darkfall Complete Server Wipe and 2.0

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Saul, Jul 15, 2011.

1. Offline

Saul Community Member

2. Offline

Alaisy Veteran BOON

That's quite extreme, are they actually going to re-advertise it then?
  3. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

Direct from AV - http://www.darkfallonline.com/blog/darkfall-2-0/

Just from the comments, it seems that most players are actually happy with what will happen (regarding character data wipes), the forums have a mixed response as well although I'd say it swayed more to the positive than the negative.
  4. Offline

Scoros Community Member

Hello there,( This is my first post the talk about you page wasn't responsing) I was playing DF for 1,5 years. Well it was a great game and i get tons of fun with my friends , it is unigue n epic but i was preaty imballance to melle players like me. Melle combat has only 4 skills (powerattack, knockback attack, sieze attack, whilmill attack). Archery skill was preaty stong but hard to hit cause of the hitbox mess up and also it have 0 skills . While Magic on the other hand has 10 magic schools with 15-20 spell per school that was including super aoe, launch in the air, blinding opponent, traping opponent, debuffing, buffs, heal, reflect damage and the worst of all magic spell have the size of a giant rock that was coming towards you in a straigth line, while the arrows where tiny and affected by gravity.... yeah it was unfair if you where that melle fighter with the shield and the heavy armor that was always pushed behing with a single spell.

well there was of course the mount fight that was preaty knight like ( riding a pig/elephant/bear/jaquar/goat/rhino/horse with horns lol )
    and there was also ship fights that was awesome , where you could kill legendary monsters like kraken, ice/fire dragon
  5. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

Yeah a few of us played df for a bit but joined after they fixed alot of exploiting and felt like cannon fodder to the oldschool who had made the most when they going was good. Still had great fun but feeling you could never catch up and terrible lag in city seiges ment meh /quit
  6. Offline

Saul Community Member

Don't forget the sitting by a wall in KDS's City being twated for hours just to level up skills.. that was it for me, that and Molan asking us to wear the right attire to the guild meeting. "whats wrong with a thong and bracers anyway, you fucktard"...
  7. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

I got repremanded for my choice of words when speaking,, they made me and analbeard and new channel just for us...
  8. Offline

Saul Community Member

lol I remember that....
  9. Offline

Saul Community Member

Do you remember the big fuss over people at the wall being killed??, that was Kel and Spud, every time Xaint or Molan was afk at the wall of pain, they would make sure they were killed. :bounce:
  10. Offline

Rooster Community Member

i miss thee good old bunny hop naked zerg seiges :/...then i found mortal online and quickly got over darkfall :p