Cube World Now Available.

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Fizzee, Jul 2, 2013.

1. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

Cube World looks a lot like minecraft, but in reality it's really nothing like it.
    07.jpg

You should notice all the UI elements you expect from an MMORPG: Chatbox, minimap, Health/mana bars, party frames, quickslots... and it kinda is more like an MMORPG.

They have used elements of MMORPGs, and smashed it together with parts from zelda CubeWorld013.jpg

Final Fantasy

cubew.jpg

And even Archeage

cube world hang glider co-op.jpg

If you fancy having a look, It's just gone on sale (Though the webshop is down due to demand) and it's €15 or your local equivalent.

>HERE<
  2. Offline

Karasu Community Member

Ah, finally! It's certainly a game I wouldn't mind trying out sometime soon
  3. Offline

Angelo Community Member

I watched some videos and it actually looks like a funny little game. A mix of terraria and minecraft.
  4. Offline

Blackspear "The Random"

I think im gonna give it a try when shop is back up again.
  5. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

I will definitely be picking this up as I have been waiting for it for a while now, I narrowly missed out yesterday before the masses crashed the servers!
  6. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Yea my next purchases for PC gaming will be this, and the new game by the Terraria guys.
  7. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

8. Offline

Gekido Community Member

Looks interesting, but at the same time looks like something you can get easily bored of after playing for a couple of days. Looks very horizontal-ish exploration type of game and from yogscast videos it seemed like there's not that much of character progression, which is very odd for this type of game. I don't really get waht this game can offer that is so special... :S
  9. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

It's in alpha, ofc the content is going to be a bit limited.
  10. Offline

Fozia Veteran BOON

as long as neither aspira or fizzee gets god mode im in
  11. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Sounds like you're still butthurt.
  12. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

13. Offline

Fozia Veteran BOON

nothing good ever comes from you having power !
  14. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

That's actually pretty true.... Though my God powers are pretty epic.
  15. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

The Current server package from Picroma is just a handshake package, there are no admin abilities past opening and closing the connection, therefore there is no "God" mode available.

If and when there is we will cross that bridge, at the end of the day all cheating* does is remove any sense of accomplishment for the one that cheats and ofc pissing off others!

*by cheating I mean doing something that others around you aren't able to do to gain an advantage.
  16. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

I don't know... When I think of the size of that lava ball I feel quite a sense of accomplishment. When we got an email from the server provider warning us that we had used 300% of the CPU and that if it continued the server would be revoked, I felt more pride than any world first Yogg +0 could give.
  17. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

That, combined with adagio's speech on how we had been bad, and Omnipresent's speech on being disappointed, it was a job well done that day.

Although personally I prefer the day we floated in the sky above Saul and threw dynamite at him, killing him over and over and managing to convince him it was creepers.
  18. Offline

Fozia Veteran BOON

indeed a moment to remember.
  19. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

There is a difference between being a nobhead/clown and cheating to gain an advantage - neither of your examples were the later :)
  20. Offline

Littletoe Veteran BOON

1 question: CAN I if I so desire grief the living shit out of ppl?