Crysis 2

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Divinitas, Apr 20, 2011.

1. Offline

Divinitas Community Member

Seriously, what?

I reckon i'm about half way through, just at central station but I have no idea what is going on, its the most bizzare story ever, we left the first one with the aliens being on some small island and prophet/nomad going back to fight them, now they are all over new york (no spoilers here as its all on trailer!) but nobody seems to be giving two shits about them, and then there is this virus??

Its a good game, but so far not a touch on the first one
  2. Offline

adagio Moderator

Do you feel the game has been aimed more at the console market? It seems moving to new York would make it more linear than the first.
  3. Offline

It just feels like its been made by 20 different companies and then each bit bolted on to the next, the storyline is insane, one minute your fighting some organisation with normal soldiers, next your fighting aliens with some bloke jabbering on in your ear.

Its MUCH easier than the first game even on hardest setting, the AI is poor compared to Crysis, they often aim right at you if you in stealth from miles away but can't shoot you, defiantly more aimed to the masses.
  4. Offline

Undeadmonkey Veteran BOON

Carry on playing the story sort of sorts itself out ;)
  5. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Does it follow in the footsteps of crysis 1 and completely rape your pc ?

Sent from my HTC Desire using Forum Runner
  6. Offline

7. Offline

So finished it a few days ago, became a bit clearer

Gotta say the end (actually in the game) was disappointing but the cut-scene at the end kinda ruled