Creepiest Morrowind Mod

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by F U R I E, Jun 26, 2011.

1. Offline

F U R I E Veteran BOON

2. Offline

Alaisy Veteran BOON

what the hell, how the ?? That's some amazing write-up right there, don't really know what to make of it. I know about the mod, but that's about it. Something smells of ''mass hysteria'' here, if that's the right wording.

Either way, Morrowind itself is alien and weird enough to get funny dreams about. Let alone a mod like this for Morrowind.
  3. Offline

Domain Veteran BOON

i would guess there are better ways to get crazy ... without getting bored to death along with it.

but for a story: its on average xD.
  4. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

Creepy even if its not true. But that could have gone mad for real because of lack of sleep ^^
  5. Offline

Alaisy Veteran BOON

Yeah the strange part is that there are people willing to go through such a boring process, I already get fed up with world bosses in Aion.
  6. Offline

Domain Veteran BOON

haha xD.
  7. Offline

Mizou Community Member

sooo fucking true

i h8 pve but hey there are people like @Tvar who like it
  8. Offline

Blackspear "The Random"

This is fucking sick -.-
  9. Offline

Tal The Architect

Sounds like an urban myth, well more like an urban nerd myth.
  10. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

TL;DR please.
  11. Offline

Relinquished Veteran BOON

If you have read any Lovecraft books, this story is not even remotely scary :)
    Just sayin...
  12. Offline

Bluestar Veteran BOON

Cba to read it so can someone give me the short story here!?
  13. Offline

Alaisy Veteran BOON

CBA to type that fucking story into a short version, DO IT YOURSELF LAZY ARSE!
  14. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON

You're just afraid of getting dirty with mobs and doing what's necessary...and ofc immune/allergic to winning. History taught us that much.
  15. Offline

Bluestar Veteran BOON

Alaisy, i read it aaaaaand....ehh whats so creepy about it? some tard that doesent sleep and imagines things...wooooooooow how creeeepy
  16. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON

SWEEEEEEEE??
  17. Offline

Alaisy Veteran BOON

Its some spazzed out dude that didn't sleep a few nights and started freaking out. Ofcourse that isn't scary, but I made you read the whole damn thing!
  18. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

@Tvar - Lol at the allergic to winning statement. :p
  19. Offline

Alaisy Veteran BOON

It's always ironic that when there's a banter between Tvar and Mizou I'm always eating popcorn. So... *popcorn*
  20. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

I read that whole article Pete..... I demand a those minutes of my life back for reading that shit.