Crafting mechanisms

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Fallanx, Nov 28, 2011.

1. Offline

Fallanx Tactical Veteran

Yo,

This is a cool guide to help understand the basics of crafting considering how badly it is explained ingame it might be usefull.

[IMG]

One key thing i noticed was /quote:

Devs are working hard to make sure crafting has a place in the economy, especially at end game, especially for devoted crafters.

[WARNING SPOILER IN THE LINK] There is also a complete list of companions available for each class here with their crafting bonuses.
  2. Offline

Shaftsplitter Veteran BOON

3. Offline

Merketh The MerkBot

that chart is now outdated - all of the mission and gathering skills have been rearranged since the last build.
  4. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON

What do you mean? From what I can see this is still accurate.
  5. Offline

Fallanx Tactical Veteran

feel free to update it
  6. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

I didn't know anything about crafting in this game, so even if slightly out of date, this explains a lot.

Nice find, ty for sharing.
  7. Offline

Merketh The MerkBot

basically in the past you needed 4 skills in total to make all levels of items for your craft , but you can only get 3, so you had to make a choice on what to focus on. It has now been changed so you get all crafting and materials done from 1 of the mission and 1 of the gathering skills, meaning you are good with the 3 skills in totat cap.

you can see the updated codex entries : http://beta.knotor.com/codex_categories/crew_skills

the recommended is what you need for that craft.
  8. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

There is very good info in your Codex in game after you talk to all the crafting trainers. In your codex you will find what gathering you need, what mission you need and what crafting goes with that.

this is kinda out of date, i would trust the codex in game instead!